Sixthegoddis exposing Kevin Samuels on live right now

Daps
Was checking in on the live earlier but cut it off. I knew she was gonna roast that goofy old nikka.

Serious question: why y'all nikkas choose to deify the lamest nikkas y'all can find on the internet? shyt is funny as fukk to me.

Exactly. Which is the reason I made this thread. I'm not a part of the chatty patty crowd but this stuff gotta stop.

Niccas need to stop looking up to these snake oils salesmen.

Wish I had stepped in earlier when folks first started listening to folks like Umar, Yvette and Tariq too. :francis:

Daps
If anything that exposes that tall, beautiful drink of water as a blatant clout chaser who uses fake black femininity to promote her brand. If Kevin was pleasant, respectful and courteous then why is she on IG clowning this dude? Basically she finessed a free meal out of him and is going straight to IG to runteldat. If she has some receipts of him being a lame, then I stand corrected.

:unimpressed:

She was within her rights after he posted that lame video

She even says she asked him to remove it and he refused. She was well within her rights to speak on it. :yeshrug:

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
nikka it was just a dinner
:gucci:
And you would be mad too if a Breh is going around insinuating that there was something going on between you and there wasn’t

But did he tho?? I saw his IG stories. Dude just showed her on his IG stories. I believe that was the coli who was speculating. Hell dudes on here was doggin her. Go check that thread.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:mjlol:

tenor.gif

Anything for clout wins again:sas2:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
It sounds like her husband is having mental issues and she’s letting him deal with it personally