Sixthegoddis exposing Kevin Samuels on live right now

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps

giphy.gif

Would get the raw meat served with a side of nut deep inside her. Then crush morning after pills on her morning juice and cereal :wow:

deacon 12

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
ohio
Tell us more :mjgrin:
Probably about 2 years ago I came across six on this site and it's not the first thing that comes to mind when I see a black woman expressing the want of a black man and black men only but when there's alot of focusing on that I think to myself is this preference or convenience i.e. it's easier to be with a black man than non black men so who a woman lust after is all I need to know checked who she followed on Twitter at the time the list was under 100 so I scrolled through followed a page dedicated to white men attractiveness nothing for black men or any other so:manny:

deacon 12

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
ohio
He said this?
I've seen this asian woman in a alot of black youtuber's videos then I came across a Kevin Samuel's relationship video featuring her screen cap and thought this nikka on some black love shyt what can this woman bring to the conversation I watched he said he has a fetish for asian women :what:nikka sleep with whom ever you like but black love advice is a no go

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This chick

:mjlol:

cant turn a hoe into a housewife. She a fake female hotep look at this shyt she about to be ran through. Y one of the most Instagram photographers who basically fukks everyone he works with

Login • Instagram

If video isn’t coming up go under @j_alexpromo and check his most recent reel videos. This guy fukks ALL the chicks he does photo shoots with got sex videos all over Reddit and this fake ass YouTube hotep chick that always talking about what black women need to do is doing work with him

Last edited:

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
This chick

cant turn a hoe into a housewife. She a fake female hotep look at this shyt she about to be ran through. Y one of the most Instagram photographers who basically fukks everyone he works with

Login • Instagram

If video isn’t coming up go under @j_alexpromo and check his most recent reel videos. This guy fukks ALL the chicks he does photo shoots with got sex videos all over Reddit and this fake ass YouTube hotep chick that always talking about what black women need to do is doing work with him

I don’t know if she was or currently is being ran through but I will say just because she’s working with dude doesn’t men she’s automatically fukking him. I know a photographer who fukks a lot of his models but he gets shutdown all the time too.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don’t know if she was or currently is being ran through but I will say just because she’s working with dude doesn’t men she’s automatically fukking him. I know a photographer who fukks a lot of his models but he gets shutdown all the time too.

I get that and it’s true but just remember this guy got an onlyfans. I haven’t payed for any of it lol but there are Reddit pages that show clips of him fukking girls and it’s damn near all of them on his page. Just think those are the ones that are known to agree to being shown.

I’m sure there are others who have him smash but ask to not record anything

That being said again what you said is true but she is an experienced woman, women are not dumb. If she wanted a photographer it’s plenty of others she could have chosen. She basically went with the Drake of photographers. A sex fiend that simps and thirsts nonstops . Of all the people? Man you know this makes her look like a hypocrite for her Youtube/IG so called conscious title.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
I get that and it’s true but just remember this guy got an onlyfans. I haven’t payed for any of it lol but there are Reddit pages that show clips of him fukking girls and it’s damn near all of them on his page. Just think those are the ones that are known to agree to being shown.

You got any links because I googled and can't find anything?

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You got any links because I googled and can't find anything?

the main one on Reddit was deleted like two weeks ago but they started a telegram where they reposted some

just click the link in there

this is one chick he always fukking too

Sixx wild for this though cause she knows what she doing. She saw all the 1000 thot photos on his page and videos and made a conscious decision to say let me book a shoot. Between this and the Kevin Samuels drama she showed she a clout chaser

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This chick

Login • Instagram

J Alex got another one :mjlit: