Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
Screenshot_20210417-042409_Gallery.jpg
she still engaged?

asking for me of course

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps

They let anybody have a talk show. The host is clowning dark skin women calling them black n green around 5:00 and Six is giggling and laughing at this shyt :gucci:? The same hoes are gonna be online next week talking about how men hate dark skin women and all that other made up bullshyt :snoop:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
They let anybody have a talk show. The host is clowning dark skin women calling them black n green around 5:00 and Six is giggling and laughing at this shyt :gucci:? The same hoes are gonna be online next week talking about how men hate dark skin women and all that other made up bullshyt :snoop:
I think she was saying that they are basically a black screen because she doesn’t know what they look like.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
What do you mean anybody? If she funds everything herself or her following does anyone is free to start a podcast, radio show, talk show etc

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)

:dahell:She wasn't clowning dark skin women. She was talking about Women who just have a black screen and talk shyt but won't get on cam. Why u making shyt up?

And that's her own platform nobody gave her that show:what: