Sixers should dominate the NBA in 4-5 years

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Theyre gonna be nice if they figure it out. The simmons fultz chemistry is a question mark for me but if they figure it out it will be crazy. This is a rare fair trade. If fultz a superstar, ainge lost. If filtz is anything but a superstar, sixers played themselves....once again.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
Theyre gonna be nice if they figure it out. The simmons fultz chemistry is a question mark for me but if they figure it out it will be crazy. This is a rare fair trade. If fultz a superstar, ainge lost. If filtz is anything but a superstar, sixers played themselves....once again.

:mjgrin: I'm on the block like D12...

:mjgrin::mjgrin:

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
If healthy we make the playoffs next year :yeshrug:

8-2 in our last 10 games with Embiid and the only two losses were to Houston and Boston in Boston. Both games were really close too.

That was without Simmons, Fultz, whatever FAs we sign, natural progression, and the fact that Dario, and TLC to a lesser extent, totally transformed later in the year.

Last edited:

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's the sixers. They'll still be a lottery team in 4-5 years no matter what they do.

They were in the Eastern Semis in 2012. This is one of the quickest most complete rebuilds in recent memory. Most teams spend 10 years as either perennial lottery teams or 6-8 seeds.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I give them 2 years tops imo, especially if they pic any of the top 3 picks in this draft

Bucks are nice too though.

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lowkey the full on tank helped in more ways than one. They became so infamous/notorious for it and drew such negative attention that they were a constant topic of discussion even when they were the worst team in the NBA so now when they're about to turn it around their profile is already higher than it's been since AI days and the 80s even before winning anything.

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
The hot takes are going to be funny when they start winning

On some "this team wasn't built with integrity because they spent half a decade tanking" :heh:

The funny thing is those same people will say

The Sixers saw the landscape in the Eastern Conference and made a smart decision to build a team ready to contend when LeBron James exits his prime

What I'm looking forward to is the NBA coming full circle with the Sixers, Lakers, Celtics going at it