Sixers should dominate the NBA in 4-5 years

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
GS early years were hampered by Curry's injuries and they got better the moment they moved the dead weight on the team
The thunder made the playoffs like the year Harden got drafted and a couple years after KD and Russ
And keep in mind both of those teams are in the west. Domination isn't the right word actually but Sixers are making the playoffs with or without Embiid within 2 years
I can definitely see the offs but they gotta take their lumps in the offs before taking that next step

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
if we're being real, Philly has two generational talents already and they're about to add a kid who might possibly be the best pg in the nba in the future
only kd was a generation talent in okc and Steph for gs
So you're saying they should dominate the NBA in two years:jbhmm: Read what I replied to before you answer that breh

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
for some reason I thought you were replying to bruh who said they can make the playoffs this year.
Anythings possible. If they stay healthy and add the right pieces they could challenge for a spot. That wouldn't shock me at all. Hopefully for the Philly brehs on here they can do it:obama: