six pack abs.....new years resolution

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

If you're fat that's on you. I've always been in track so I've always had abs. Don't hate on the next man. Just step your game up.

Serious is one of the more in shape people on the board actually :cheff: my dude look like a GI Joe :whew:

im gonna be droppin progress pics soon maybe 2 weeks from now

to those of yall trying to find the ebook lemme find a new link and ill reup it

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
Serious is one of the more in shape people on the board actually :cheff: my dude look like a GI Joe :whew:

im gonna be droppin progress pics soon maybe 2 weeks from now

to those of yall trying to find the ebook lemme find a new link and ill reup it

I'm going to start taking progress pics as well ... I took one this morning before my work out and I'll probably do it every two weeks :manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i always make it through the year without breaking them. 2012 was no clubbing.....sucess!

this year i decided six pack :yeshrug: dont know why lol

threw out everything this morning. sodas, chips, snacks, peanutbutter and jelly, ice cream. total about 50 dollars worth of food.

im pretty skinny 5'11 165 pounds. have a little fat on my stomach. im in pretty good shape its just that stomach

what do i need to do? im going through with this.

burn more calories than you take in :umad:

seriously tho: wind sprints....hiit cardio....lift some weights...

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
First off :salute: on trying to step your ab game up

I cant speak on the type of food and stuff you should be in taking(im pretty casual about all the gym stuff) but the things i use to work my abs at my gym are:
gqabmachine1.jpg
Fitness-Equipment-Gym-Equipment-Fitness-Product-Vertical-Ab-up-Dip-SH44-.jpg
, and
absolo1.jpg

That ab solo is my favorite you find a 4 and a half song or 5 minute song and you go to work. You also have to get your running in too. I play soccer so i really dont have to deal with treadmills. Also, I do a couple exercise with a medicine ball.

The best part about having abs is you completely forget about having them.

*Gets randomly sprayed with water in the summer*

me: :wtf: yo get me a new shirt i can wear:dry:

*takes off shirt*

Females::ohhh: I didnt know you had abs like that:shaq:

me::youngsabo::youngsabo:

Dr. Fauci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
abs are all sheddin that body fat with ure diet/starving yourself

aka...fukk trying to get abs

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Pretty sure its all diet

You can get em without cardio

Ab exercises will help get em to pop earlier but you will have to really hit em hard and heavy to make a difference (like any other muscle)

You didnt have to throw out all that food, just eat less of it. I think the best way to cut is through intermittent fasting.... look it up

The Piff Gawd

Last Real Nikka Alive
Daps
i have the same new years resolution. I'm 5'11 and about 160 pounds

overall my body looks good but its just the stomach. and it always looks a bit bloated after i eat. You can forget about all that fiber diet/insert random obscure food stuff cause its just too much trouble. Im thinkin of just eating steak, chicken and rice and jogging 15 minutes every other day?

im scared of running tho cause im already skinny. i lift constantly (3-4 times a week) but im worried cause my metabolism is fast and i dont want to lose any muscle growth

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
First off I hope you didn't trash that food, you probably got some friends that could have :eat: real good off that.

Secondly at 5'10"-6'1" and 160-169lbs u should have abs, either your diets is Extremly bad, or your genetics are weak in the Ab department. You can still fix that by having a good diet and regular exercise routine. Just gotta work harder than a lot of people.

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
-Diet. Watch those calories
-Ab exercises
-Cardio, HIIT
-Work on that core. Bench, squat, deadlifts, etc

It shouldn't be too hard for you OP, considering your weight.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County

If you're fat that's on you. I've always been in track so I've always had abs. Don't hate on the next man. Just step your game up.

u were in track? was that before or after u were in the band playing trumpet like a faq?:skip: