Sista Details Humiliation Rituals She Was Put Through By Delta Sorority

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
The homie damn near died on our couch during his period before introduction. He knew our shyt was one of them places that nobody would come in doing dumb shyt so he hid out in ours.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Black-“Greek” is a wild ass concept as it is.
I wish there were African centered ones out there… weirdos would raise hell off of that today though as if the default isn’t Black-“GREEK” :dead:

I agree. the only one I'm honoring is giannis up in milwaukee.

• Haha
Reactions: IVS

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
I was in the Army I didn't witness it I just heard they did it. I get why they did it dude was a shytbag who didn't graduate.

I think they did it because he was sleeping in when he should've been awake (this was toward the end where we knew what to do so the Drills didn't have to wake us up)

To be honest as a Black dude there wasn't much hazing other than making dudes do hundreds of push ups when they check in, Low man does the shyt jobs.

The only hazing done was in Afghanistan we bought a bunch of stun guns and we'd stun each other randomly and any E-6 or below had to touch the bug zapper before entering our tent.

When I became a squad leader I didn't haze my people at all not even making the Privates do hundreds of push ups when they checked in.
In the Marine Corps (2002-2006) they hazed like a mfer, my unit even had a “if you see hazing report it” type movement. Wasn’t no fakkitry happening though :ufdup:

Don’t get me started on “earning my blood stripes” when I got promoted to Corporal. :mjlol:

Any time you get a group of people together in an organization male or female there’s gonna be hazing (lightweight or heavy) between the haves and the have nots and it ain’t always physical fukkery, could be some mental hazing.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
In the Marine Corps (2002-2006) they hazed like a mfer, my unit even had a “if you see hazing report it” type movement. Wasn’t no fakkitry happening though :ufdup:

Don’t get me started on “earning my blood stripes” when I got promoted to Corporal. :mjlol:

Any time you get a group of people together in an organization male or female there’s gonna be hazing (lightweight or heavy) between the haves and the have nots and it ain’t always physical fukkery, could be some mental hazing.
What u had to do yo earn blood stripes

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Freemason, eh? Y'all secretly run the world? How y'all feel about those illuminati fakkits?
Nah we're not a secret.. We got a website and you can buy merch... We have scrolls with every member listed. We throw events and have our names on streets and signs

People constantly confuse us with real secret societies like the Seven Society and Gridiron Society and shyt like that. Even the Skull & Bones has a damn member list at their school.

We just happen to be the FIRST and the largest. Again, all these other people come after us, try to emulate us, and try to out secret us. There are a few 33rds in our lodge. Let me tell you, it's nothing exciting. But like any group of people, when you see another brother, you're going to look out. So we could all meet Shaq tomorrow. He'll treat us normal. Then I'll hit him with the grip and he'll treat me a little better/more familiar.. But he ain't giving me no money or a job or some shyt. Same thing that would happen if we all met some Q's and one of us was a Q.

We just happen to have more powerful people because we're the biggest and oldest

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
Nah we're not a secret.. We got a website and you can buy merch... We have scrolls with every member listed. We throw events and have our names on streets and signs

People constantly confuse us with real secret societies like the Seven Society and Gridiron Society and shyt like that. Even the Skull & Bones has a damn member list at their school.

We just happen to be the FIRST and the largest. Again, all these other people come after us, try to emulate us, and try to out secret us. There are a few 33rds in our lodge. Let me tell you, it's nothing exciting. But like any group of people, when you see another brother, you're going to look out. So we could all meet Shaq tomorrow. He'll treat us normal. Then I'll hit him with the grip and he'll treat me a little better/more familiar.. But he ain't giving me no money or a job or some shyt. Same thing that would happen if we all met some Q's and one of us was a Q.

We just happen to have more powerful people because we're the biggest and oldest

Interesting. I wasn't aware there was a black chapter of the Masons :ohhh:

I generally don't know much about the organization other than what I've heard in passing here and there.

I'm curious breh, what are the benefits of being a member of the Free Masons? How have you benefited personally?