Sista Details Humiliation Rituals She Was Put Through By Delta Sorority

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Link? I'm not denying hazing. Let's be more critical than that, now. Did this documentary include all this extreme trash we are seeing in this thread? Cats eating tuna? Soggy buiscuit(which is 100% white people shyt...spare me)? Probably not. When I say you were fed misinformation that doesn't mean, 'there is no hazing' :mjlol: I know critical thinking has become a luxury but come on. Get out of your feelings.
I do agree there’s some tall tales out there regarding hazing. Most people who defend fraternity act like it’s some one off thing or some rogue characters, instead of it being a culture (which it could be characterized as).

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I remember that Burning Sands movie :wow:. I never rocked with frats but I would go some banquets events on some professional type shyt and when "Automatic Dog" comes on these jokers go wild . Until i got to south never realize the culture with this shyt .
"Automatic Dog"? :huh:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Seems like when you get initiated into the devil's kingdom, you get humiliated or hurt. Everything isn't what it looks like on the surface and a lot of your frat bros or sorority sis's or celebs had to 'do some things' to get that position that looks so glamorous on the surface.

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
I'm not in a Greek frat, but I am a Freemason. We don't do none of that stupid shyt. Especially the black lodges... All frats are just copies of what we were doing so they took actual things from us that were symbols for what the OGs went through, and turned it into some hazing gay shyt.

The black frats were actually supposed to symbolize what our ancestors had to go through to go to school. They had to go through white crackers and white gov and beatings and all types of shyt, and the hazing was again, supposed to be a copy of that at HBCU's... But once again, they took it beyond some light ass kicking and upped the ante to gay, white boy shyt and white girl slut shyt

Freemason, eh? Y'all secretly run the world? How y'all feel about those illuminati fakkits?

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
I remember that Burning Sands movie :wow:. I never rocked with frats but I would go some banquets events on some professional type shyt and when "Automatic Dog" comes on these jokers go wild . Until i got to south never realize the culture with this shyt .

Burning sands was crazy

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Yep! The result of this shyt is not real brotherhood/sisterhood. Its trauma bonding.

I just hit the youtube and came across a probate video from 2 weeks ago...

5 seconds in, you see the pledge on the end walking in crutches. Now if those bones could talk, they would tell a story of pure sadism. Yet there he is, ready to shake hands with the "Brehs" that did this to him and call them "brother".

At my school the Ques always had someone in crutches too at the the probable. And they stunk like shyt. Probably making them sit around dog shyt while practicing eating air p*ssy

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Since we are somewhat anonymous here. I’ll tell you this….

I know for a FACT our alpha sigma chapter once made two pledges give each other head and if one got hard they beat the shyt out of him. They were on some bulllllllshyt back in the day, I have no idea if they are still on that type of time.

You can guess what frat by looking at my username. Then find the school from there. Fortunately that was the only chapter I knew of on that weird shyt. It wasn’t common
:gag: what the fukk is wrong with ppl
what kinda dude you gotta be to actually go through with this and not just leave the frat