Siriusly,this site is becoming just as bad as the hamster wheel..

Last Dayze

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Moon Rocks in my Socks
muhfukkas will delete a perfectly valid thread with good points but yet let all these bullshyt sex/tranny/troll threads just keep coming..:usure:

stop doing the edomites work&being so sensitive..if all the cism bothers you so much go do something about it:manny:

at least give a warning ticker first,don't just let my visceral verbiage be vitiated into the binary void cause your vision is blurred by vicissitudes..

and to answer whoever asked why eye type like this..it just be say-cred G-bonics my dudarino..:lawd:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This thread will be deleted. Same thing happened to the one I made about the very same thing.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
tumblr_m6c4i3p0sU1rqdssa.gif

:what:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
That thread should have been deleted IMO. You had the typical average white racist on it as usual and some black fool blaming other black people for speaking out against injustice. The whole thread overall didn't serve any purpose whatsoever.

Its Just Entertainment. No One Is Being Forced To Click A Thread

Last Dayze

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Moon Rocks in my Socks
The white people are jealous of black people thread was deleted.

travesty,but sometimes Dolla be asking for them to be deleted,but still it actually was thought provoking..real insight and knowledge usually ain't comfy cozy cliches though ay..

Nah, this site is better off the strength of me posting here.

The other site never activated my account, which left me as lurking for years.

So yeah, I'm going to have to respectfully disagree.

you ain't miss nada past 06-07,shyt was Babel-On basura,minus me gettin a lil geyser on thee side..:manny::ehh: