Single Dads

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
:leostare:

Keep that out of the thread, we're talking about single dads.

:heh: you forgot the board you were on.

There are ain't shyt single dads and ain't shyt single moms.

Some parents aren't meant to be parents. Viewing a single dad as righteous has become the norm because he must've fought the bytch of a mother to get the kid.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
2 of my boys are single dads w/ multiple kids and from what i see they :ld: raising their kids

:manny: both of them nikkaz is alkies and always looking to escape being around dem lil ones

:salute: for handling they responsibilities

Reckless

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just turned 30 fam..

To make a long story short, for the 2 months she had him she was playing games (not letting me see him, moving from place to place). Found out she was abusing him and called CPS and said she didn't want him. They gave temp custody to her father and he gave him to me. She found out and tried to get me give him up for adoption..

They awarded temporary custody to her father and set conditions that would allow me to get custody, had to get my shyt together real quick ( get an apartment and maintain it, parenting classes etc..) she was allowed the same opportunity..went back to court..my case worker vouched for me and we've been rocking ever since.

:blessed:

good shyt. It baffles me why chick will carry a kid for 9 mos and have the kid when the have zero desire to be a parent. :what:

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Just turned 30 fam..

To make a long story short, for the 2 months she had him she was playing games (not letting me see him, moving from place to place). Found out she was abusing him and called CPS and said she didn't want him. They gave temp custody to her father and he gave him to me. She found out and tried to get me give him up for adoption..

They awarded temporary custody to her father and set conditions that would allow me to get custody, had to get my shyt together real quick ( get an apartment and maintain it, parenting classes etc..) she was allowed the same opportunity..went back to court..my case worker vouched for me and we've been rocking ever since.

:blessed:
:clap::clap::clap:

Daps
So single fathers are saints and single mothers ain't shyt. Got it...

:mjpls:

Why do you think I made this thread? Just to see their replies, although I'm impressed how active some of them are in their kids' live. I admire that.

Nymeria

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Dorne.
:mjpls:

Why do you think I made this thread? Just to see their replies, although I'm impressed how active some of them are in their kids' live. I admire that.

Oh I know, I was helping you tally up the general consensus. :pachaha:

I admire it too. I admire anyone willing to raise the child they helped bring into the world properly, man or woman.