Single Dads

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
I actually had a preference for single dads who had their kid majority of the time opposed to part time every other weekend dads. :manny:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
No struggle. I just hate when his mother comes along after 2 weeks of being absent and try to tell me what I should be doing for my son

She wants him to dress like one of her boyfriends or some shyt....not gon happen

Talkin bout next time she gets my son she's getting his ears pierced and a Mohawk :what: you must done lost ya damn mind. He's not one of ya nikkaz

:salute:

i hope my brother dont go through this shyt

Edi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Single Dads should pick better women to breed with.

Stop passing over good young college educated girls for hoodrats

:troll:

Reckless

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His mom gets him 2 weekends per month usually. Fri-Sun
Sometimes she'll completely stand him up

so you've had him with you from the jump? My son is almost a hear and a half and he lives with his mom, but is with me almost every weekend.

Daps
tell the truth. being a single dad is cool as hell. easily swimming in the puss right? the broads know ur responsible and see u as potential marriage material always looking at u like :takedat:

Funny it doesn't work that way with single mom, huh?

Daps
I've had custody of my son since he was 2 months old (he'll be turning 9 next month). It's cool because we do a lot of things together and have a real tight bond. It's challenging b/c I feel as though he doesn't get the balance and the nurture that only his mother could provide. I know sometimes I can be hard on him..

His mother only really calls for him when she gets around her family and shows up to his birthday parties. He goes several months at a time w/o seeing her but yet talks about her all of time..

As far as females go, its cool. They admire that I take care of my responsibilities but at the same time they don't like being but on the back burner and I don't really care so that's a problem.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
just being there for ur kids and raising them is :blessed:

greatest thing in the world too me in my eyes

like i tell some people its not surprising that some of us fellas do have custody our kids and not their mom :win:

Reckless

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've had custody of my son since he was 2 months old (he'll be turning 9 next month). It's cool because we do a lot of things together and have a real tight bond. It's challenging b/c I feel as though he doesn't get the balance and the nurture that only his mother could provide. I know sometimes I can be hard on him..

His mother only really calls for him when she gets around her family and shows up to his birthday parties. He goes several months at a time w/o seeing her but yet talks about her all of time..

As far as females go, its cool. They admire that I take care of my responsibilities but at the same time they don't like being but on the back burner and I don't really care so that's a problem.

how old are you? his mom didnt want custody? or you had to fight her for it?

Daps
how old are you? his mom didnt want custody? or you had to fight her for it?

Just turned 30 fam..

To make a long story short, for the 2 months she had him she was playing games (not letting me see him, moving from place to place). Found out she was abusing him and called CPS and said she didn't want him. They gave temp custody to her father and he gave him to me. She found out and tried to get me give him up for adoption..

They awarded temporary custody to her father and set conditions that would allow me to get custody, had to get my shyt together real quick ( get an apartment and maintain it, parenting classes etc..) she was allowed the same opportunity..went back to court..my case worker vouched for me and we've been rocking ever since.

:blessed:

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Just turned 30 fam..

To make a long story short, for the 2 months she had him she was playing games (not letting me see him, moving from place to place). Found out she was abusing him and called CPS and said she didn't want him. They gave temp custody to her father and he gave him to me. She found out and tried to get me give him up for adoption..

They awarded temporary custody to her father and set conditions that would allow me to get custody, had to get my shyt together real quick ( get an apartment and maintain it, parenting classes etc..) she was allowed the same opportunity..went back to court..my case worker vouched for me and we've been rocking ever since.

:blessed:

:obama: