Single and childless 6 ft, 6 figure coli breh @Laidbackman angry these women don't want him

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Captains log, Stardate 1684.2. We now enter day #9,302 of the gender wars. With no end in sight the conflict now moves onto lost planet Kendra G. The battle rages on.

giphy.webp

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
He’s a liar. First he said he has been making six figures all his life then he said black women used to shyt on him because of how much money he made.

Probably isn’t 6’4”. And why is he in his car shouldn’t he be streaming from his nice bachelor pad?

Lastly, ex-military tells you A LOT about this dude’s entitlement and misogyny. Probably got cheated on and hurt by army thots and can’t function with civilians.

Stop lying nikka!

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
i disagree with him on the avg man dont care about what a woman profession is. Thats an issue. If her values coalesce with yours, cool you can let the profession slide, but you really just gonna pay for a call centers chicks life without checking her pedigree? her neighborhood? her family culture? Absolutely not. My kids mom gotta have profession or some type of skills or come from a long line of something. A fat ass-pretty face is not an asset or equity. My kids have to inherit mindset, behaviors, skills ethics, etc from their mom as well