🕊️🙏🏾 Singer, Actor, Activist Harry Belafonte Has Passed Away At 96 of Congestive Heart Failure | NewYorkTimes.com 🙏🏾🕊️

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Right now, the only actors in that movie I can remember right off bat is Sidney Poitier and Bill Cosby, and I still can't remember their character names. I just googled the movie, and I forgot Richard Pryor and Flip Wilson also played in it. Tbh, we saw this movie at a late night theater, with my mother, her sister, my siblings, and my cousins. We were in junior high while my cousins were almost out of elementary. I didn't understand a thing that was going on in the movie, and we all almost fell asleep, except my mother, my aunt, and probably my older sister.

I may have even recognized Harry Belafonte after all, since you mentioned this movie. Then again, probably not. And like I said, we never even saw "Buck in the Preacher", which came out even before "Uptown Saturday Night". If we did, I probably would have recognized Harry Belafonte enough to place a name on him back then. There's a lot of movies I saw back in the 70's as a child, that would make a whole lot more sense if I saw them today, but sometimes I don't feel up to watching them because of the characters we played, which is the main reason Harry Belafonte sacrificed his acting career. Today, you'd also recognize some of the characters in those movies before they blew up.
I didn't even know it was him until I saw it again as an adult. He played that role pretty well; especially with it being a comedic role.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
RIP he had a great life and was a great man. I hope to accomplish even a quarter as much in that same amount of time.