Since we're all ladies here..

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Can we talk candidly about hair and dating? Have you ever had a guy dismiss you due to your hair, natural or not? Is it that big of a deal?

Let's talk about it :smile:

I feel like it didn't really change anything for me. But the type of guy who was interested in me did change when I went natural. Still, there was a$$holes on both sides of that journey :heh:

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
I've gotten more attention wearing my big kinky curly fro than I do wearing straight hair.

There's something magnetic about the fro :wow: brings Africans and cave folk from all walks of life reaching out for a touch.

That's a good way to get told off. Unless i'm having sex or at the salon, there's no reason anyone should be touching my hair. Especially white people.

I also got more attention when I went natural and wore my hair out. It's like they were suprised by it? Idk. I guess I don't blame them. Before going natural, my hair was always straightened. Few people ever saw me with curly hair and even then, it was permed.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nope. I've actually been meeting a lot of guys who are :camby: weave. Braid extensions always seem to be the exception