Since we're all ladies here..

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I reckon most natural hair is cottony. Quite literally when I find a shed hair and run my hand through it I can feel and see the difference in thickness. The old hair that benefited from all the deep conditioning and daily moisturising is visibly thicker at least twice or thrice as thick as the new hair at the root. Since I've been neglecting my hair and haven't DC'ed in months it's even more obvious.

My hair is naturally very thin and that thinness plus shrinkage and short length is what I think creates the fluffy effect.

Length makes a difference in that as your hair grows longer the weight of the hair pulls down the strands and makes the curl looser. That is of course assuming that by that time the strands are thicker because of all the beautiful things you've been doing to it.

I don't mean cottony as in frizz or range in thickness. I mean the it's natural texture and apperance. The actual size of my curls range from 2-4mm in diameter. They don't usually clump up into a big curl, instead they lay on top on each other and intertwined.

I guess a way to explain it would be... A lot of natural hair, when you pull or push it back will appear as waves. My hair doesn't.

4047523460_920f5a2e56_o-300x300.jpg

php3kZEKF.jpg

3812988_orig.jpg

braids5.jpg

13.jpg

tumblr_mjjx19LLC81qce4odo1_500.jpg

Last edited:

GarnetGem

Rookie
Daps
lol my fwb in college was alarmed when i popped up with a twa. we were on the outs anyway but i think that sealed our fate.
it didn't help that the twa did nothing for my features:sadcam:

Crem

Rookie
Daps
I mean you got t*ts and ass you should be good

your hair should be the least of his worries