Since us Coli brehs have decided to put our money together and cop WWE, what’s our first move!?

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
We need more reality based storylines brehs

Let’s book an angle where Riddle returns from rehab and Santos Escobar starts selling him crack. Turn riddle into a strung out junkie. Have him tweaking backstage with ashy lips, begging for money to buy packs from legado del fantasma. Maybe make Reggie his junkie sidekick. This all leads to Randy Orton returning to save Riddle from crack and setting up Riddle, Reggie and Randy Vs Legado..

But in a true Russo swerve, it turns out Legado was actually getting their supply from Randy, and Reggie was sent by the feds take all these nikkas down on a RICO!

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have this storyline idea

It will involve Triple H as the world champion who never defends the title.This can lead to a storyline where the main baby faces have to combine their money to buy the championship from him.

They can have a heel who turns into a baby face by also contributing to this cause. On the flip side, a baby face can make a shock heel turn by running away with the money they all saved.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I have this storyline idea

It will involve Triple H as the world champion who never defends the title.This can lead to a storyline where the main baby faces have to combine their money to buy the championship from him.

They can have a heel who turns into a baby face by also contributing to this cause. On the flip side, a baby face can make a shock heel turn by running away with the money they all saved.

That was a terrible fukking idea in 2022 and it's a terrible fukking idea in 2023.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Sean Michaels vs Shawn Michaels
:dame:

Miss Kenny can finally remake Sissy Boy Slap Fight with a WWE Films budget! :blessed:

dumpster-man.gif

ObsidianDev

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OH
I say we hire Tyler Perry and let him book the third hour of RAW to spice it up. How y’all feel about that?

nikka finna make Montez Ford the ultimate villain when he give Bianca aids and throw his kids off the balcony
Funny as hell :mjlol: Dude would be the Black Vince Russo :pachaha:

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps

Vince Mcmahon: Its Vinny Mac and its gettin hot in here! yall know my slogan...

Crowd: Get em the fukk outta here!

Vince: HELL NO!

GET STEPH THE fukk OUTTA HERE! :damn:

GET KHAN THE fukk OUTTA HERE! :damn:

GET HIT ROW, DAMAGE CTRL AND BRAUN THE fukk OUTTA HERE!! :damn:

GET WILLIAM REGAL RIGHT BEFORE HE START THE fukk OUTTA HERE!! :damn:

YALL THOUGHT TRIPLE H WAS TAKING OVER? GET HIS HEART THE fukk OUTTA HERE :damn:

Let's run the last one back.

YALL THOUGHT TRIPLE H WAS TAKING OVER? GET HIS HEART THE fukk OUTTA HERE. NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL A TAKE OVER, PAL! :damn:

tay-roc-url.gif

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
We need more reality based storylines brehs

Let’s book an angle where Riddle returns from rehab and Santos Escobar starts selling him crack. Turn riddle into a strung out junkie. Have him tweaking backstage with ashy lips, begging for money to buy packs from legado del fantasma. Maybe make Reggie his junkie sidekick. This all leads to Randy Orton returning to save Riddle from crack and setting up Riddle, Reggie and Randy Vs Legado..

But in a true Russo swerve, it turns out Legado was actually getting their supply from Randy, and Reggie was sent by the feds take all these nikkas down on a RICO!
Ayooooo man this is :bryan:

You a got damn fool :russ:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Get rid of women's wrestling just so nikkas can't discuss it anymore. Dudes too p*ssy whipped about p*ssy they can't even sniff (or come within six feet of :mjpls:) to ever be objective. The most stupid takes always come from discussion surrounding the women's division. Bush that shyt. :camby:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
R=G just hit me, said we going TV-MA for Monday nights and bringing in Wesley Pipes to manage the new Hurt Business

what other moves we making in the new Coli led WWE?
:dahell:
nikka finna make Montez Ford the ultimate villain when he give Bianca aids and throw his kids off the balcony
Bianca can lose a bounch of weight, come back after treatment with win the Royal Rumble and Rev. D-Von comes back and they renew their vows after she wins the title back at WrestleMania :ohlawd:

Wait...Tez too dark skin, she go have to leave him for Top Dolla :laff: He gotta fit him with a cornrow wig.