Since it's legal in both states we got that gas in the air.. Clippers vs Nuggets 2nd Round Thread

Who you got?

• Clipps in 4

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • Clipps in 5

Votes: 22 10.1%
  • Clipps in 6

Votes: 44 20.2%
  • Clipps in 7

Votes: 23 10.6%
  • Nuggets in 4

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Nuggets in 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nuggets in 6

Votes: 8 3.7%
  • Nuggets in 7

Votes: 109 50.0%

• Total voters

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seriously, Jordan and Pippen reincarnated give you 24 pts in a game 7 :dahell:. I was ready to crush Doc, and he deserves his share of blame, but the story of this game starts and stops with those two giving you nothing.

This is why I don't care about rings. Kawhi is a rebound away from having 3. People were ready to crown him this year. What he do when shyt was hot and it was time to be the cyborg with all this championship mettle? Folded like a shytty beach chair. People so often fail to account for the impact of circumstance and pressure. nikka walked right into the perfect circumstance with the best org. Got traded to one of the best orgs. Folks was calling this dude Jordan :mjlol:. He gets to pick his spot, pick his running mate and what happens? Blows a 3-1 lead and and comes up smaller than a Szalinski sibling in game 7. I am so glad he left TOR. If he stayed and they went on to repeat folks would be jumping out of all kinds of windows and making him into something that he is clearly not.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
say what u want about michael porter, but the team hasnt lost a game since he called publicly called out the offense:yeshrug:

sometimes shyt needs to be said publicly to ruffle some feathers. i remember earler in the season montrezl tried to call out the clippers and their chemistry issues and he was shunned:russ:

oh well:yeshrug:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Oh, and when Steve Ballmer is at the top of any organization expect fukkery and major Ls. :russ:

giphy.gif