Since it's legal in both states we got that gas in the air.. Clippers vs Nuggets 2nd Round Thread

Who you got?

• Clipps in 4

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • Clipps in 5

Votes: 22 10.1%
  • Clipps in 6

Votes: 44 20.2%
  • Clipps in 7

Votes: 23 10.6%
  • Nuggets in 4

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Nuggets in 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nuggets in 6

Votes: 8 3.7%
  • Nuggets in 7

Votes: 109 50.0%

• Total voters

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
119113851_10164075064385297_8553951759628560709_n.jpg

Vinjak Jokic :dead:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Yeah he called up KD, Kyrie, and Butler before settling on PG. He wasn’t coming to LA with a co-star. Breh wanted to come home badly and apparently he didn’t want to play with Bron so yeah.
It would’ve been cool if AD went there because he’s having an all time playoff run and it’s being and he’s getting no recognition cause all the credit goes to Bron

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
People really believe this dumb shyt??? Like the media has really brainwashed the avg fan to think champions want to play on the worst team and have the so called toughest road with the least amount of talent on the squad lol. The objective at the end of the day is to win! A team builds itself EVERY off-season to put itself in the best position as possible to win. Even then at the end of the day the game still has to played no matter what it says on paper ain't shyt guaranteed.

Nets' GM when KD calls: "You know, we already had a solid team and with Kyrie healthy we'll be good, so I'm gonna take a pass. If you come as well it might get too easy. I think Kyrie really wants to do this one on his own."

Kobe after the 2009 title: "This year was great but with Pau here it just feels a little too easy, no one challenged us the entire postseason. I've decided to leave and join the Sixers so I can have a real challenge."

Last edited:

Blurneed

Pro
Daps
People really believe this dumb shyt??? Like the media has really brainwashed the avg fan to think champions want to play on the worst team and have the so called toughest road with the least amount of talent on the squad lol. The objective at the end of the day is to win! A team builds itself EVERY off-season to put itself in the best position as possible to win. Even then at the end of the day the game still has to played no matter what it says on paper ain't shyt guaranteed.

The point is to win but at what cost. Obviously not every player feels the same. I'm not saying a star should try save a bum ass franchise but they dont have to try monopolize the league neither that shyts wack bro. :yeshrug:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
People mythologize older players but don't know MJ was constantly bytching about the Bulls' management not making free agent acquisitions or significant trades. Only reason he stuck through it was because he signed a long ass 8-year contract. He even said in 1990 he was marking the days until July 1, 1996 like a prisoner awaiting his release :pachaha:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
So I'm supposed to believe a team that can't "turn in on" against the Nuggets, who don't play much defense, will "show up" versus the Lakers, who are better defensively? I think that's wishful thinking for some of you.

hell lakers can still let george and kawhi go off and still win

Daps
Like I said DENVER is a well rounded team . They don't depend on just to guys to score . They got guys that got that dog in them. Just take one look at they roster . They got guys like Gary harris good to see him injury free , Paul Millsap , MPJ , jerami grant , mason plumlee , Nikola Jokic ( joker ) , Jamal Murray, Monte morris etc It well rounded everybody on denver has a get in were you fit in attitude. With the clippers I mean you got Lou will (don't play defense thoe) Kawhi and PG . Harrell is trash on defense cause joker take him away from the basket or he'll get switched on MPJ and get cooked . Zubac would be better but even he cant keep up with the joker . Which means denver can eat them up on the glass as well . Basically next game kawhi and PG have to play pretty much the whole game and have to assist or score every point . Were as denver you never who's going to have a surprise outting and they willing to get in the mud if need be . And like golden state going back to oracle for game 7 against cleveland ....the pressure is on you to close out .

Denver reminds me of a spurs team at times ....