Since it's legal in both states we got that gas in the air.. Clippers vs Nuggets 2nd Round Thread

Who you got?

• Clipps in 4

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • Clipps in 5

Votes: 22 10.1%
  • Clipps in 6

Votes: 44 20.2%
  • Clipps in 7

Votes: 23 10.6%
  • Nuggets in 4

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Nuggets in 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nuggets in 6

Votes: 8 3.7%
  • Nuggets in 7

Votes: 109 50.0%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
Denver
For the record: I don't have any factual account of this, I'm just simply going off how they interact on the floor (particularly Jokic towards Porter Jr.). I could be completely mistaken. One of the Nuggets fans: @Smoking With Cigarettes, @Flex Grossman would know more than I would on that front.

:manny:
I don’t think MPJ and joker have a problem with each other. They’re both always saying how they like the other’s style.

MPJ just wants to be involved, and he’s right. There’s no reason to have Torrey Craig and Millsap out there when you’re not getting stops. Malone subbing Craig instead of MPJ for Gary in the 3rd lost the last game

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Its not a good look but someone needs to start the discussion. The national media refuses to do anything but praise Michael Malone when 3/4 Nuggets plays are gonna be a Jokic/Murray handoff. It doesn't matter who is out there with those 2 because the remaining 3 players are standing at the 3pt line chilling. Malone's been blessed by the fact that Jokic is an offensive engine but with him as coach Denver's ceiling is WCF

I would argue semi’s, Malone is a bad coach and once schemes come into play after the first round and your talent level is closer he will lose. Synder is the better coach of the two the nuggets talent just overwhelmed the jazz

SuperNintendo Chalmers

Send it to the friggin moon idiot
Daps
Reppin
My goddamn self. Shout out to my real Africans
He's wrong. Up until his big first half, he'd only been kinda mediocre since his big breakout at the beginning of the bubble season.

In game one of this series he was some shyt.

All he said was spread the ball, Murray and Jokic can't do it alone

Last game he was cooking in the first half and saw no shots in the second half.

He might have been able to help contribute since he was cooking and the main 2 guys, especially Murray, were struggling offensively.

He was right.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
All he said was spread the ball, Murray and Jokic can't do it alone

Last game he was cooking in the first half and saw no shots in the second half.

He might have been able to help contribute since he was cooking and the main 2 guys, especially Murray, were struggling offensively.

He was right.

No... What he did was clean that shyt up. When they initially asked him the question he said that he didn't get the ball. Then when asked again he cleaned it up by saying they need to spread the ball.

If you gone put it out there put it all out there. Don't make it seem like he was tryna unite the team. That nikka wasnt thinking about Gary Harris or Craig or Millsap. That nikka was talking about himself.

• Dap
Reactions: HHR