Since its hard to find a man now at days, Im looking into internet dating...

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Well I have 54EEEs :smugfavre:

long_line.jpg

Aerial shot of your inbox.

A lot of the dudes on there are awkward and just trying to fukk, you should be able to get some free dates out of them.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I see that plus size divas like myself have been eating good on dating websites like pof.com and tagged.com

Any advice from the male's point of view on this board? I.E. what should I include in my profile to appear more appealing and get plenty of messages, kinds of photos I should take and what should I expect.

I can't front Ive been eating good off P.O.F. since i found out about it 14 months ago. All kinds of people on there. From cool calm and collected down to earth chicks to successful professionals. Avoid the hood rats tho. Some there too.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
I see that plus size divas like myself have been eating good on dating websites like pof.com and tagged.com

Any advice from the male's point of view on this board? I.E. what should I include in my profile to appear more appealing and get plenty of messages, kinds of photos I should take and what should I expect.

Being plus sized is viewed as a weakness. Rule of thumb is to always pimp the weak. Beware.

Pics
-more than 1 pic.
-suck your gut in
-show some ass

- Don't get wordy with who you about or interests (we don't give a fukk)
- Post what you want or open to
- Be direct

:ufdup: Be careful

Daps
I see fat bytches trick on backpage. You can eat without online dating as a female. All you have to do is go to the clubs right when niggs are at their drunkest and take em home. Them nikkas not even gonna notice until u smile in their face in the morning.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

You will eat good, most dudes will just wanna fukk though

You're gonna get guys asking to eat you out and you dont hsve to return the favor