Since its hard to find a man now at days, Im looking into internet dating...

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
What should I put in what Im looking for section?

Also guys, I'm going to post about 2 or 3 face pics and one full body one.

Put everything you like and want in the "looking for" section. Keep the standards unrealistically high and the simps will feel the need to jump through hoops. Wear a brown dress and some heels with gold loop earings when you take the pics.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Put everything you like and want in the "looking for" section. Keep the standards unrealistically high and the simps will feel the need to jump through hoops. Wear a brown dress and some heels with gold loop earings when you take the pics.

This. Also, it's best to say that you have a "No black men" policy. It'll make the negroes even thirstier, and make white men think you're classy for some reason :manny:.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
This. Also, it's best to say that you have a "No black men" policy. It'll make the negroes even thirstier, and make white men think you're classy for some reason :manny:.

:leon:

Yall are really dropping some knowledge in here. Once I get my profile together....Im going to post in here so yall can approve it and tell me what I should change. :myman:

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
Match($$) > OkCupid > POF

POF is where the bloodthirsty n!ggas dwell. I give you 45 seconds after you put your first profile pic up - you'll get a message. Then 30 by the time you log off an hour later.