Sinbad has always been underrated to me

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
3_midi.jpg

still waiting for them to add this to netflix.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
This is hilarious :heh:

"This is Sinbad house, when you in Sinbad house, you my bytch!" haha

But yeah Sinbad is my mother's all time favorite stand up. She took my pops to see him on his birthday last year and she is tryna go see him again this year if possible. He is personally maybe my all time fav. His impersonations of stupid nikkaz is hilarious.

His style is dope.

He fits so many stories and topics in one session.

I was watching one of his stand ups on netflix and he was explaining why the only reason diet programs work is becauae you spend all your money on the program that you can't afford food... :laugh: then he was like people keep tellin him he looks good for losing so much weight and he was like Nah man "I wanna eat!"

:laff: haven't laughed that hard in a long time :whew:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
We are going to have to discuss his spot in the comedy game. I’m watching his make me wanna holla special from 2014.. dude is amazing lol. I’m cracking up in here. I definitely appreciate him more now than back in the day even though he was always my guy. People were able to bring their whole family to the show and he would clown lol.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
He was a good comedian. Never had any classics that i think of wehn i think of him though.
Like what would the consensus be on sinbad best work?

The main thing i see from him most often is his role in jingle all way during christmas time on tv reruns

Last edited: