Sinbad has always been underrated to me

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
I'ma watch these when I get home, Sinbad always been top 3 stand up for me...

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
He's hilarious.

I didn't realize, until a few years ago, that he doesn't curse. He's so funny, I never even noticed. Most comedians use it as a crutch, so when they're in a venue where they can't curse, they're noticeably less funny.

he doesnt curse? never knew that. my 3rd grade teacher was a serious christian woman and she hated sinbad with a passion. i know this because once a week she would randomly mention how she hated him. And he doesnt even curse? that woman was odd.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Always liked Sinbad...it'd be cool if they bring back the Summer Jams, too.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
crWJ09mayqze3wf4sYl6V0VYo1_400.jpg
He was on that show Sportsnation a few weeks back and they showed this pic, and he told a story about how he didn't have enough time to properly fix the right side of his hair. The way he told it was hilarious.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
This is hilarious :heh:

"This is Sinbad house, when you in Sinbad house, you my bytch!" haha

But yeah Sinbad is my mother's all time favorite stand up. She took my pops to see him on his birthday last year and she is tryna go see him again this year if possible. He is personally maybe my all time fav. His impersonations of stupid nikkaz is hilarious.

Jay58

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sinbad had a good run in the late 80's and 90's. He did his thing. As for being underrated...i feel his humor was for its time. He made that horrible movie House Guest that UPN used to play over and over again. I remember his daughter tried to get in the singing game and she was doing these promo pics and her knees where scared up. i was wondering who was the fool who let that poor girl take pictures showing them fuked up knees?