Sinaloa cartel handed over the suspects in the surfers murder

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Bad for your longevity too. Don’t think the CIA doesn’t pop these dudes if they start thinking killing or kidnapping Americans is good business. Thet were copping pleas after those friends got killed on the plastic surgery trip.
It's not like Delta Force or the A Team is gonna crash through the ceilings when an american gets a toothache but all these local cops are trained by the americans so if you make the news they'll lean on the local cops to solve the case then the local cops start cracking heads till someone confesses.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
lebron-james-wow.gif

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
To be fair, the Mafia used to protect civilians too. :yeshrug:

It's just our street gangs that aren't smart enough to realize that killing innocent people is bad for business

If these nikkaz were worth a damn, they'd do shyt like this in our communities to keep shyt down, so they could sell drugs in peace. :stopitslime:

mrfortune

All Star
Daps
Cartel always got their ear to the streets.. They benefit from tourism dollars too as a lot of them all inclusive resorts low key got cartel investment dollars in them.. Good way to wash their money…

So any clowns disrupting that the cartel will kindly had over anyone to the U.S who killed Americans for no reason that’s wasn’t involved in none of the Mexican drug politics

yes you are right, if they are not invested the actual business, all the people that are selling services like massages and goods like blankets to weed are all getting taxed. and they def have look outs everywhere watching

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
To be fair, the Mafia used to protect civilians too. :yeshrug:

It's just our street gangs that aren't smart enough to realize that killing innocent people is bad for business

If these nikkaz were worth a damn, they'd do shyt like this in our communities to keep shyt down, so they could sell drugs in peace. :stopitslime:
Gangs are there to destroy the community. That's their raison d'etre.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
They really really fear the loss of income due to killing americans.

No wonder people feel safe going down there if you're completely uninvolved and you get touched they get charged.
Fixed, don't get it twisted it isn't a fear in the normal sense of the word. Them demons don't fear anything.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Fixed, don't get it twisted it isn't a fear in the normal sense of the word. Them demons don't fear anything.
You're correct but a Cartel sicario isn't wasting his time robbing a gringo again these are crimes of oppertunity and in this case I think the victims tried to fight back and in Latin America they will clip you if you don't immediately comply.

Also the cartels are run like governments for example I know people that got kicked out of their own houses by gangs in Buenaventura a town about 90 minutes away from me who are powered by the Sinaloa cartel in Mexico so really they run all crime so as you say they don't want the bad press of killing a random american when they got multi million dollar operations going.

Because generally what happens down here doesn't make the news in the states like I said nikkas be operating whole armies with tanks down here.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
yes you are right, if they are not invested the actual business, all the people that are selling services like massages and goods like blankets to weed are all getting taxed. and they def have look outs everywhere watching
They got a whole Police agency in Colombia that only deals with Kidnapping and extortion cases, regular businesses have to pay gangs down here.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Going to Acapulco is on my bucket list but it's supposed to be really bad there, I don't even see travel Youtubers who go to dangerous places going there ever
I need to know what cartel controls that region and what's their policy on americans

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Only one was American. The brothers were Australian. Both countries are apart of the Five Eyes. :ufdup: