Simps have ruined the market for me

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I doubt your dating woes have anything to do with anyone's self esteem but your own.

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see what you're saying. Depends where you are but I know what you mean by chumps SPending and messing up the G. Got these chicks walking round wit they hand out. I keep em walking wit a hand in they purse!

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
stop being a sideline hater...these so called simps are getting the puss or else they wouldnt be doing it...step your game up

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
simps are a necessary evil. they make it easier for real nikkas to stand out
no they don't simps fuel the modern american woman's undeserved sense of entitlement and corrupt woman. don't be fooled. many women out here aren't looking for a decent man they're looking for a simp to subsidize their lives. they'll just fukk degenerates on the side then come home to the simp.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
I doubt your dating woes have anything to do with anyone's self esteem but your own.

mj-laughing.gif

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
stop focusing on other dudes. be great and always strive to get better in all aspects of your life. focus on your dreams.

then let them choose first. after that 85% of the work is done. then you can just choose amongst the ones that have already chosen you.

the other simps will make you stand out. the girls will see all these other dudes catering to their every wants meanwhile you're just focused on your dreams not giving a single fukk. some of them will feel rejected by you and will want your attention (if there is a slight attraction towards you to begin with of course).

stop blaming your shortcomings on other people. take ownership of it. once you own it, you're free to transform it into something positive. if you let simps own your shortcomings, then you can never do anything about it because it'll always be in their hands...Good luck and God bless you breh

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
As a woman I see this :sadbron: and then I be like :snoop: then I just back out the thread... :dahell:

You're mad because women who aren't good enough for YOU, don't think you're good enough for THEM??? :to:

Be judgmental brehs! :smugbiden: