Simple shyt. What do you do to attract a sexual partner?

Splakavellie504

Superstar
Daps
Having supreme confidence and the abiity to make a chick laugh (charisma) will always get you some ass every time. I learned that from my cousin when I was a young 13. He was about 20. He was and still is an ugly ass nikka but he always had bytches. He dressed regular and didnt have much money but he is one of them nikkas that can take over the room when he is around and have people gravitate towards him.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Ima be real...

I got more attention and ass and shyt thrown at me by talking about what I have and what I do...than anything else...

I meet bytches and bytches hug me...after me telling them what I do. And then they be like..."Hit me up.."

There is 3 simple ways to get bytches...and you just gotta do one of these things to get bytches...if you can do all 3, you will be drowning in p*ssy...

1. Have shyt bytches want.
2. Be super fukking attractive.
3. Be super fukking entertaining and interesting.

The problem comes in...most nikkas can't do those 3 things.

Women are like children...they want to know everything is gonna be okay and attention...

Men, we actually like the bytches...cause most women offer very fukking little...bytches ain't out here willingly paying a nikkas bills or putting nikkas on...

Women do not have to like men to fukk with men
While I do agree with the wording, resources is key for women. You must have resources of some type. What you gotta figure out is, what type.

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
Get fly, feign interest,make them laugh then ignoring them works about 96% of the time for me.:ehh: