Simple shyt. What do you do to attract a sexual partner?

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
...This goes for those with no issue. Share the knowledge to inspire someone.

If you're in a drought....Maybe you should try something else or do what you're doing a little better.

Me?

1. I keep a stable life. I have all the essentials comfortably. That comfort alone gets women interested.
  2. I make sure my skin looks good. You can't be walking around with no adult acne and shyt.
  3. I smell good. What kind of bum bytch want a nikka that stinks?
  4. I make sure my shoes are always clean at least. 9/10 a woman will look at your shoes and judge you.
  5. I work out, not only to attract a woman, but to deter a nikka from trying me. Let's face, women like to feel like you can protect them.
  6. I like to hone my sense of humor. You can talk to anyone if you can make her laugh.
  7. I'm myself. No matter how lame or quirky some shyt I do seems, I own it and I don't give a fukk. Women love a man that is comfortable in his skin. Confidence is a muthafukka.

I mean, it is what it is. We like to act like we don't do shyt just to get the opportunity for sex with someone, we like to act like we don't want a womans attention, but shyt...even that is some game. If you play that game...share that shyt..

I actually agree with everything you said :ehh:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Wear sweat pants with no underwear :yeshrug:
Pull up to her crib like
kevin-hart-no-sweatpants-o.gif

Black Sinatra

Raised Glass to the Squandered Potentials..
Daps
Reppin
DSGB
Real talk breh. I've been out the game for a minute...but I was legendary. I also have some advantages tho, I will acknowledge that. No Brag. Good looks matter, but they are genetically gifted. Body types too. This is where grooming and fitness really matters. There is no excuse to look bummy instead of raising yourself to your highest state regardless of genetics. The secret is understanding the spectrum of women you are wanting to attract. Different types of girls are receptive to different things. You have to have versions of your presentation on deck to "attract" each type. This can get lengthy but a few quick notes:

1. A good haircut/maintained taper, facial hair goes a loooong way.
2. Posture. Walking, sitting, and standing. Look prepared and purposed...naturally square the shoulders brehs. Shoulders speak to them ladies on a primal level.
3. Get your teeth cleaned/fixed. Invest in your mouth...it's worth it. It also affects anything that comes out of it...so no spoken game will matter if the grill is jacked.
4. Develop eye ques/contact communication. The eyes capture, if developed; this alone will attract any woman.
5. Clean shoes and wrinkle free nice shirts. The clothes make the man right? Pro tip- Learn seasonal colors/shades...chics are receptive to that shyt too.

:lupe:....my personal and proven tactic is dear to me...and is relatively unknown/understood but....for the coli..damn. Here breh

*** Spotlighting***- Understanding the space you inhabit/occupy, it's convergence points, center of room VS edges, etc. Knowing where to be in a space to (meet her, assist her, share space with her, allow her to see you) etc. I actually applied this idea from a self-defense strategy concept. :smugdraper:

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
I'd say Looking clean is important but smelling good is the GOAT,
i wore some YSL cologne and literally every chick I passed I could see turning their head- wasn't even my cologne.

This Dyke with her GF came up too me and was like "you smell soo good what type of cologne is that?":usure: Ever since then I been bumming nice smelling cologne off my folks I might look dirty, with no hair or beard cut but I never stink:blessed:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
This some real ass shyt tho...

Draw the prey in with some shyt you think they want...

Ima be real...

I got more attention and ass and shyt thrown at me by talking about what I have and what I do...than anything else...

I meet bytches and bytches hug me...after me telling them what I do. And then they be like..."Hit me up.."

There is 3 simple ways to get bytches...and you just gotta do one of these things to get bytches...if you can do all 3, you will be drowning in p*ssy...

1. Have shyt bytches want.
2. Be super fukking attractive.
3. Be super fukking entertaining and interesting.

The problem comes in...most nikkas can't do those 3 things.

Women are like children...they want to know everything is gonna be okay and attention...

Men, we actually like the bytches...cause most women offer very fukking little...bytches ain't out here willingly paying a nikkas bills or putting nikkas on...

Women do not have to like men to fukk with men

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
While I can't knock the women that find me cute for some reason; a short :flabbynsick: dude and all, I normally get women interested in me past casual friendship by either being a dude they can rely on for good conversation or a laugh, which soon turns into me being a dude they can talk and confide in since I got no problem listening to chicks vent or talk about their day'n'shyt. So they start to see me as a fun dude to be around, I ain't cheap if we go out on a date (Don't go above and beyond until she's mine, however) and if we spend enough time together and she been listening to be subtly admiring her in some way, shape or form if I'm not being a bit more 'hands on' with my admiration:shaq: and they eventually decide to try a breh out and see what I got to offer.:troll:

Sounds like work, yeah, but my success ratio is higher than most would think 'cause alot of these girls's skirts I done tugged at felt I was a 'fresh breath of air' from whatever they was dealing with before with my genuinely caring, naturally but affectionately goofy ass. Had a few problems with chicks taking my kindness for weakness, but ever since I learned to just :demonic: on command and shut all my love and affection off on a chick that betrayed that shyt, I've grown more confident in hollering at chicks without thinking that they'd just walk all over me 'cause I ain't as dominating or imposing as others dudes would be when dealing with their chicks.

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
While I can't knock the women that find me cute for some reason; a short :flabbynsick: dude and all, I normally get women interested in me past casual friendship by either being a dude they can rely on for good conversation or a laugh, which soon turns into me being a dude they can talk and confide in since I got no problem listening to chicks vent or talk about their day'n'shyt. So they start to see me as a fun dude to be around, I ain't cheap if we go out on a date (Don't go above and beyond until she's mine, however) and if we spend enough time together and she been listening to be subtly admiring her in some way, shape or form if I'm not being a bit more 'hands on' with my admiration:shaq: and they eventually decide to try a breh out and see what I got to offer.:troll:

Sounds like work, yeah, but my success ratio is higher than most would think 'cause alot of these girls's skirts I done tugged at felt I was a 'fresh breath of air' from whatever they was dealing with before with my genuinely caring, naturally but affectionately goofy ass. Had a few problems with chicks taking my kindness for weakness, but ever since I learned to just :demonic: on command and shut all my love and affection off on a chick that betrayed that shyt, I've grown more confident in hollering at chicks without thinking that they'd just walk all over me 'cause I ain't as dominating or imposing as others dudes would be when dealing with their chicks.

nikka you sound like a leopard...just taking your time to pounce...lol

quiet unassuming ass nikka...and women will say you they friend so they boyfriend shouldn't trip...

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Real talk breh. I've been out the game for a minute...but I was legendary. I also have some advantages tho, I will acknowledge that. No Brag. Good looks matter, but they are genetically gifted. Body types too. This is where grooming and fitness really matters. There is no excuse to look bummy instead of raising yourself to your highest state regardless of genetics. The secret is understanding the spectrum of women you are wanting to attract. Different types of girls are receptive to different things. You have to have versions of your presentation on deck to "attract" each type. This can get lengthy but a few quick notes:

1. A good haircut/maintained taper, facial hair goes a loooong way.
2. Posture. Walking, sitting, and standing. Look prepared and purposed...naturally square the shoulders brehs. Shoulders speak to them ladies on a primal level.
3. Get your teeth cleaned/fixed. Invest in your mouth...it's worth it. It also affects anything that comes out of it...so no spoken game will matter if the grill is jacked.
4. Develop eye ques/contact communication. The eyes capture, if developed; this alone will attract any woman.
5. Clean shoes and wrinkle free nice shirts. The clothes make the man right? Pro tip- Learn seasonal colors/shades...chics are receptive to that shyt too.

:lupe:....my personal and proven tactic is dear to me...and is relatively unknown/understood but....for the coli..damn. Here breh

*** Spotlighting***- Understanding the space you inhabit/occupy, it's convergence points, center of room VS edges, etc. Knowing where to be in a space to (meet her, assist her, share space with her, allow her to see you) etc. I actually applied this idea from a self-defense strategy concept. :smugdraper:
Real spit.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I get to the point...I ain't interested in getting to know a bytch 80 percent of the time...

bytches like the idea of fukking with someone that got something...so yeah...
This...

Most chicks are only useful for fukking. I'll give a chick the money or illusion of more then move forward in life.