Simple shyt. What do you do to attract a sexual partner?

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
...This goes for those with no issue. Share the knowledge to inspire someone.

If you're in a drought....Maybe you should try something else or do what you're doing a little better.

Me?

1. I keep a stable life. I have all the essentials comfortably. That comfort alone gets women interested.
  2. I make sure my skin looks good. You can't be walking around with no adult acne and shyt.
  3. I smell good. What kind of bum bytch want a nikka that stinks?
  4. I make sure my shoes are always clean at least. 9/10 a woman will look at your shoes and judge you.
  5. I work out, not only to attract a woman, but to deter a nikka from trying me. Let's face, women like to feel like you can protect them.
  6. I like to hone my sense of humor. You can talk to anyone if you can make her laugh.
  7. I'm myself. No matter how lame or quirky some shyt I do seems, I own it and I don't give a fukk. Women love a man that is comfortable in his skin. Confidence is a muthafukka.

I mean, it is what it is. We like to act like we don't do shyt just to get the opportunity for sex with someone, we like to act like we don't want a womans attention, but shyt...even that is some game. If you play that game...share that shyt..

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
All about being myself. Just doing the following gets me a decent amount of attention from the opposite sex:
-Be presentable with clean clothes and footwear; the first thing people do when they meet you is look at your feet.
-Appear groomed to the best of my ability. Even if I need a haircut, I make sure my facial hair is taken care of.
-Hygiene on point.

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
Exist :smugdraper:
I don't think I can keep this up forever though :lupe: