Simping is traditional and OK at times. Just have to find the right woman.

Red Omega

MANTRA
Daps
Reppin
New York
hvwe28.jpg.gif

lmfao

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there's no way i'm going the extra distance for a girl until i tap that ass bruh.

what if you're spending time, money and doing all the extra stuff catering to her only to find out her kitty cat smells like spoiled milk and looks like chewed up roast beef:scusthov: or she's a crazy bytch:huhldup:i wouldnt do the whole 9 and make her my girlfriend until i hit it at least 3 times. that'll give you two some time to really figure each other out and make a decision if you wanna be serious or not.

but if she let me hit without us being official that disqualifies her so its a lose lose just gotta take that risk :manny:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It seems that most of you guys are totally against any spending of money or putting effort in pursuing women. In a lot of cases, rightfully so. On the other hand, traditionally that's how men pursued women. Flowers, dates, opening doors, basically showing her that he could be a good husband and provider. And traditionally women would reciprocate by cooking and showing how she could be a good wife.

The big riff today is, there are more traditional men than there are women. And it seems these men don't know how to identify traditional women that respect and desire them. Now there are a lot of women that want to be spoiled, but at the same time they don't really respect the man that does it. The is a confusing game nowadays. Then again there are still a few women that truly respect a man that open doors and does the traditional duties. But what women have to understand is with so many not wifey types disguised as traditionally classy women (and it's hard to decipher, it's takes time and a good eye.) So they to have to prove that they are worthy to be treated as such. A lot of women want automatic passes, no one gets a automatic pass these days. Seem like women want men to automatically assume they're all classy wife type. Not happening.

Now we all have jump-offs and friends with benefits and they should be treated accordingly. Now fellas, when you're with a really good girl with great potential you have to know how to treat her right? I think you should be with a women that makes you want to commit a few simpish acts from time to time. Then again simping isn't really simping when you're with the right woman.

No way you guys are stone cold "Sweet Jones" type of pimps in here. Even master pimps fall hard for women from time to time. Ya'll stop fronting so much fellas.

i usually laugh when i see a post from posters on here trying to subliminally boast about the women they fuccking.

"yeah i kicked her outta my place the other day" "damn these b1tches just dont get the picture...they just keep calling me" "oooo i dumped that b1tch with the quickness"

they're saying all this nonsense known fully damn well the chicks in question are chicks they're not really feeling like that. have it be some b1tch thats on point in every way, they gon be the simps of all simps.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
i usually laugh when i see a post from posters on here trying to subliminally boast about the women they fuccking.

"yeah i kicked her outta my place the other day" "damn these b1tches just dont get the picture...they just keep calling me" "oooo i dumped that b1tch with the quickness"

they're saying all this nonsense known fully damn well the chicks in question are chicks they're not really feeling like that. have it be some b1tch thats on point in every way, they gon be the simps of all simps.
Or maybe they can feel a certain way about a chick but not let that effect their behavior. Some people have integrity and a code and won't break it for anybody regardless of how they feel about them.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Or maybe they can feel a certain way about a chick but not let that effect their behavior. Some people have integrity and a code and won't break it for anybody regardless of how they feel about them.

TRUEST, is actually right about this