Simp in love with camgirl kills his family who tried to cut it off

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
:evil:Lucifer gave him a grand idea :mjlit:

And that dumb fukk ran with it

Have kids white brehs:umad:

Rip to his family though.nobody deserves that:no:

His father failed him. If your son ain't outside, spends a majority of his teens playing video games, doesn't have any real friends, it's time to intervene.

My father didn't let me play video games 24/7 or be on the computer all day, had to do something constructive like read books

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
shyt I'd understand if it was the GOAT Dulcemoon but this chick ain't worth a life sentence b.

His fam fukked up by letting him live there that damn long. I woulda kicked his ass out by 22 if I noticed he was an incel. Probably one of those dudes who stays in his room all day and only comes out to get food for the day. Probably pees in bottles so he doesn't have to go to the bathroom and see the fam :skip:

Nah fam, ain't none of them camgirls worth a life sentence. He was just a superfan of her's, the only bond they had was the constant flow of money from his account to her bank account.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
...yet folks are still blindly yelling prison reform for criminals and only blaming race as reason of weak/inconsistent punishment. smh
the sooner folks stop viewing mass shooters/reckless/degenerate behavior via race/politics/gender/wealth, the sooner and easier these types will be dealt with

Pineal Gland

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PG County
source.gif

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
His father failed him. If your son ain't outside, spends a majority of his teens playing video games, doesn't have any real friends, it's time to intervene.

My father didn't let me play video games 24/7 or be on the computer all day, had to do something constructive like read books
That works for the majority of homebodies possibly but this guy was on another level. Seems like his mind was made up.