Simp in love with camgirl kills his family who tried to cut it off

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Cacs are already crazy. Cacs in Florida are demons . :unimpressed:
Just read this breh... I got no words

The records also reveal that Grant Amato tried to claim benefits from the life insurance policies of his parents, Chad and Margaret Amato. The insurance company, The Standard, denied his request May 7, citing Grant Amato’s arrest in connection with his parents’ murders.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I decided to find the article as OP ain't link the story(:martin:)

while looking for it, the writer also posted this story :dead:

Florida man allegedly covered his neighbors with roach spray before hitting himself in the head with nunchaku during a dispute over loud music at an 18th birthday party. He is now charged with aggravated assault and battery with a deadly weapon.

Daytona Beach resident Larry Darnell Adams, 61, was angered by people gathering and playing music outside of the apartment complex in which he lives at 424 N Charles Street. Daytona Beach Police Department was called out at around 1.15 a.m. on Monday.

Two of the victims had left their apartment to speak to those having the party about keeping the noise down when Adams burst out of his home to confront the whole group. He was "immediately verbally combative," police said.

He allegedly threatened to shoot people before attacking them all with roach spray, according to the police report, spraying the chemical substance in their faces and over their bodies.

"I'm like, 'We not even roaches' so why are we getting sprayed with roach spray for?' It was strong, I thought it was mace. It was crazy," neighbor Cici Sylvester, whose mother called police on Adams and vice versa, told Fox35.

Adams then allegedly began swinging the nunchaku at a neighbor's vehicle before accidentally hitting himself in the head with the weapon. After this, the victims said he threw the nunchaku at the vehicle, though it was not damaged.

"The victims stood their ground as the defendant cursed and made various threats, one time threatening to 'air it out,'" the police report said. "This slang used by the defendant is known to mean the defendant was threatening to shoot the victims with a firearm."

In Adams' property, a Dayton Beach Police Department officer witnessed a silver box containing a loaded 12-round 9mm semiautomatic handgun magazine and 60 9mm projectiles inside a sock on the defendant's bed.

The officer removed the box from the home. An empty can of bug spray and pepper spray were also found.

"The defendant sustained a small cut to his forehead that was bleeding. Daytona Beach Fire Department responded on scene to treat all injuries," the police report said.

Adams' booking photo shows a lump above his left eye, presumably from the nunchaku mishap.
Florida man allegedly attacks neighbors with roach spray, hits himself in head with nunchaku
:dead: florida...

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Just read this breh... I got no words

The records also reveal that Grant Amato tried to claim benefits from the life insurance policies of his parents, Chad and Margaret Amato. The insurance company, The Standard, denied his request May 7, citing Grant Amato’s arrest in connection with his parents’ murders.
:dead: the cacudacity