Simp gets his heart broken by a gold digger

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I cant. Their girl dont cook and don't clean but they wanna cry when she shows she's a monster. Im just like

D0sewyX.gif

In america there is no middle ground. You got a get a submissive chick or be prepared for disaster

if a woman doesn't respect you It's OVER

roxxthe96er

Emcee
Daps
Reppin
CCVII, AMERICON.
He gon get so much p*ssy off of this :russ:
HOMIE A GENIUS! LIGHTSKIN W
That's a half-white W... and we ain't had a W on The Coli in a minute :win:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
its manipulation tactics, crying in a video so a chick in his area may stumble across him and will see and look at him as a "good guy" who admits he made mistakes.

Classic 101

first video posted hes the perfect bf who did this and that but his ex was horrile

second video he stops sugarcoating and owns up to the mistakes he "made" with the tears and all trying to get sympathy puzzy from his ex or any female.

The only thing he should be sorry for is choosing the wrong women

I'm high as fukk right now and that shyt you wrote made no sense :dahell:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
You always have to come through with your analogies and reasoning and make me want to not feel bad for this guy crying.

Dammit, you're right. :wow:

it's clever tactics, not that I'm making fun of dude or anything, i'v been there caught in teh quicksand of a beautiful woman who was a demon. Difference is even after all she did trying to destroy my life, infecting me with treatable stds, spreading malicious rumours and lies. I didn't blame her :manny:, I was warned and I knew she wasn't good for me but her beauty and her body and the sex got me :noah:. If i have a heart condition and still go on a roller coaster and get a heart attack I'm not going to blame the roller coaster or file a lawsuit against the theme park, I'm going to blame myself for choosing to go on the roller coaster.

that's why this nikka gets no respect from me, man up nikka