What about me? Here's my picture

MTE4MDAzNDEwNTU4MzU0OTU4.jpg

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
He has lightskin privilege... He probably a backup female simp on deck ready to make him feel good like Halle Berry...

its manipulation tactics, crying in a video so a chick in his area may stumble across him and will see and look at him as a "good guy" who admits he made mistakes.

Classic 101

first video posted hes the perfect bf who did this and that but his ex was horrile

second video he stops sugarcoating and owns up to the mistakes he "made" with the tears and all trying to get sympathy puzzy from his ex or any female.

The only thing he should be sorry for is choosing the wrong women

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
his mistake wasn't treating her like a queen it was fukking with her in the first place. she's a hollywood sack chasing groupie chick. if you peep her instagram you can clearly see her only goal in life is to become the next kim kardashian and have a mixed baby by a black NFL player. she was using him for a place to stay and a shopping trip.

What's her twitter name :lupe:?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Ill bet if it was a black girl he would have had her shyt sitting outside the door after one week. :mjpls:

he gave her leeway because she's probably beautiful and her sex game :noah:, this is what happens when the only thing you look for in a woman is her beauty you get caught up on that ahab/jezebel samson/delihah milady de winter/athos type ish and end up losing your core and become a spineless beta simp

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
its manipulation tactics, crying in a video so a chick in his area may stumble across him and will see and look at him as a "good guy" who admits he made mistakes.

Classic 101

first video posted hes the perfect bf who did this and that but his ex was horrile

second video he stops sugarcoating and owns up to the mistakes he "made" with the tears and all trying to get sympathy puzzy from his ex or any female.

The only thing he should be sorry for is choosing the wrong women

You always have to come through with your analogies and reasoning and make me want to not feel bad for this guy crying.

Dammit, you're right. :wow: