Simp gets his heart broken by a gold digger

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Another #HOH member in the making :wow:

The breakdown begins @2:00

background story FF to around the 1:30 mark:

So do you like men that revere you or not. Make up your minds.

Boohoo and belly ache when a man treats you like garbage but brag and laugh when he tries.to tray you like a queen. shyt is pathetic. I feel bad for these simps.

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
So do you like men that revere you or not. Make up your minds.

Boohoo and belly ache when a man treats you like garbage but brag and laugh when he tries.to tray you like a queen. shyt is pathetic. I feel bad for these simps.

his mistake wasn't treating her like a queen it was fukking with her in the first place. she's a hollywood sack chasing groupie chick. if you peep her instagram you can clearly see her only goal in life is to become the next kim kardashian and have a mixed baby by a black NFL player. she was using him for a place to stay and a shopping trip.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
his mistake wasn't treating her like a queen it was fukking with her in the first place. she's a hollywood sack chasing groupie chick. if you peep her instagram you can clearly see her only goal in life is to become the next kim kardashian and have a mixed baby by a black NFL player. she was using him for a place to stay and a shopping trip.
O.well carry on then. I forget these dudes are dumb as fukk when it comes to choosing sometimes