Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
lue should bench their stars and let cedi get some burn :snoop:
Cedi must've complained about minutes and got even stuffed deeper in the backlog or something b. He's like the one thing they still need, even tho they winning. Just a semi 3 and D guy

McPiff

#goat
Daps
Cedi must've complained about minutes and got even stuffed deeper in the backlog or something b. He's like the one thing they still need, even tho they winning. Just a semi 3 and D guy

yep all they need are a decent 3 and d guy and a decent big man that can provide a bit of rim protection....they have both, but they're not getting any burn. Lue is still on that Love playing the 5 experiment :dead:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
yep all they need are a decent 3 and d guy and a decent big man that can provide a bit of rim protection....they have both, but they're not getting any burn. Lue is still on that Love playing the 5 experiment :dead:
Im really PRAYING Lue is just saving these dudes for some stupid ass reason. I already know he isnt and he just hates giving young guys minutes, but its physically hurting me that he wont use them

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Im really PRAYING Lue is just saving these dudes for some stupid ass reason. I already know he isnt and he just hates giving young guys minutes, but its physically hurting me that he wont use them
He was/is probably waiting for the vets to get it together before he starts to experiment.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Breh must not have heard the celtics or bulls broadcast.

Real talk I can deal with the Cavs broadcaster cause they will give the other team credit and not hate.

Them ass holes in boston all they do is bytch and cry 24/7.
Boston definitely .....cry babies for real. Cavs announcers will acknowledge another teams strengthens and who can get busy.....and dog the cavs when called for, can't say that for some others.