• Trust The Process

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yea they homers nikka....you ever heard GS commentating crew....:francis:.....the game is originally airing on FoxSportsOHIO.....Austin Carr played for the cavs....everyone involved has something to do with ohio......are they homers, uh yea.....and their viewing audience loves that....duh:hhh:
"THROWS THE HAMMER DOWN!!!!" :banderas:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:camby:JORDAN AND PIPPEN WERE FAMOUS
FOR ICING THEIR KNEES IN THE 4TH QUARTER.

:devil:
:evil:

Boy get the fukk out of here. You can play that shyt on folks who aint from chicago and didn't watch the bull championship runs.....but you can't play that shyt on me.

MJ (like Wilt) would come in and try to get his numbers. I have seen it many of times. Second of all anyone with common sense knows a person who has multiple scoring titles has to chase scoring numbers. Especially a man with a 30 pg scoring career avg.

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps

:camby:JORDAN AND PIPPEN WERE FAMOUS

FOR ICING THEIR KNEES IN THE 4TH QUARTER.

:devil:

:evil:

Boy get the fukk out of here. You can play that shyt on folks who aint from chicago and didn't watch the bull championship runs.....but you can't play that shyt on me.

MJ (like Wilt) would come in and try to get his numbers. I have seen it many of times. Second of all anyone with common sense knows a person who has multiple scoring titles has to chase scoring numbers. Especially a man with a 30 pg scoring career avg.

:deadmanny:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea they homers nikka....you ever heard GS commentating crew....:francis:.....the game is originally airing on FoxSportsOHIO.....Austin Carr played for the cavs....everyone involved has something to do with ohio......are they homers, uh yea.....and their viewing audience loves that....duh:hhh:

Breh must not have heard the celtics or bulls broadcast.

Real talk I can deal with the Cavs broadcaster cause they will give the other team credit and not hate.

Them ass holes in boston all they do is bytch and cry 24/7.

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates

n9LWSoI.png

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

Man just pulled the card from a dude named Chicago :picard:

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Despite Lue,Cleveland continues to win .........Miami comes to town tomorrow night.Will Zizic get any Run against the 7'1 Whiteside ?

Last edited:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Cleveland got the WOAT commentating crew, either them or the Clippers but gotdamn these dude are clear homers. Austin Carr slurring all over the place, they sound like a fukkin terribly dubbed early 90s Kung Fu movie you find misplaced in a Hastings. Trash.
Ion agree with just them being homers but I will say I can see how someone hates Carr :mjlol: I like him, but dude gives nothing but takes from a breh that played ball in the 70s-80s and does nothing in life but focus on ball :ehh: A respectable lifestyle