Silver Lining Is These Teams Have No Time For Rest:1st Place(for now)Cavs at Spurs @ 8 on TNT

Who wins

• Cavs

• Spurs

Results are only viewable after voting.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
I refuse to believe the Cavs are just coasting.....I think they're really this bad defensively.

Lebron's Final streak looks to be in real jeopardy. I just have trouble believing they can flip the switch. Am I alone?
yeah... lue explained why...

they havent had a steady roster on the floor.

it fukks both offense and defense..

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
yeah... lue explained why...

they havent had a steady roster on the floor.

it fukks both offense and defense..
continuity or not, look at the personnel that you are expecting to become elite on the defensive side of the court.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I don't know WHO the Cavs want to see come out of the West. Like this defense would get butt fukked by GSW. It's getting dominated by the Spurs currently (plus LeBron just never wants to work against Kawhi for too long)

We might need Houston to pull it off

Daps
You saying a season where he didn't even win MVP is better than the first unanimous MVP's 73-9 season? :moonface:

Bruh what are you talking about, of course he won MVP that season, it's the top season of that list I quoted, 87-88 :mjlol:

I do absolutely put Curry's last season up there too though, making the 50-40-90 club averaging 30+ ppg... :wow:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Man not only is cleveland defense bad but they only have two above the rim players in bron and tristan...

they out here making kyle anderson look like a viable nba player and this dude really only plays when someone gets hurt or a ton of people are in foul trouble...

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
Cavs defensive effort is pathetic. Lue lying about them not trying on that end, they just got no players to defend the interior outside of Thompson.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
continuity or not, look at the personnel that you are expecting to become elite on the defensive side of the court.
nah.. they dont have real rim protection so fluidity in defense is what they had....

they are trying to get it back.