Silver Lining Is These Teams Have No Time For Rest:1st Place(for now)Cavs at Spurs @ 8 on TNT

Who wins

• Cavs

• Spurs

Results are only viewable after voting.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I don't know dude those eastern teams aren't afraid nomore. To be honest they hoping to play them. Boston Wiz Raps has stepped it up tremendously

Wizards are looking mean no doubt......but its regular season..... the Playoffs are a different animal. Right now its the regular season and the Cavs are a little bored. When playoff starts you gon see something fierce.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Middle finger to all the Cavs fans at the game lost, it was nice seeing you leave in the 3rd and early 4th looking depressed...Get out my city my spurs own lebron

Zyne

Legend
Supporter
Daps

:umad:

Part 2 in the Playoffs :mjgrin:

Spurs in 6
BLclCfO.png

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
If KD comes back and is in functional form

Otherwise, the "Death Lineup" is dead and Steph ain't what he was during those MVP seasons
tonight he just beat the clowns yall just got smoked by and shytted on the top 3 mvp canidates back to back to back ...play if u want

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Pacers have more of a playoff-style offense and personnel to keep up with the Cavs, than the Heat do. Miami has the better defense and is the better coached squad, but they've been punching above their weight this season - teams like them don't do particularly well in the playoffs. Plus Indiana has by far the best player (who can go H2H with LeBron), and Miami don't have anybody that can match Bron on both sides of the floor. I just don't see Miami generating enough offense to trouble the Cavs.
dont worry bout us we just lit they ass up back to back...handed u nikkas a L too put some respeck on us nikka we might just do u waffle colored nikkas a favor come april :shaq:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
THE CAVS WEAKNESS..

teams that move without the ball and don't stand around like 100% of the eastern conference teams

kyrie and love already trash on defense then u add those other 56 year old AARP dudes to the mix then u have trouble
false we move without the ball :umad: