Silver Lining Is These Teams Have No Time For Rest:1st Place(for now)Cavs at Spurs @ 8 on TNT

Who wins

• Cavs

• Spurs

Results are only viewable after voting.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
I don't know how people can keep saying stuff like this in 2017 unless they're lowkey trying to jynx a team. Warriors are a KD injury re-aggravation and Cavs are a routine Kyrie injury away from not making it out of their respective conferences. As long as Pop has all his mental faculties still and a roster with a few all-stars and role players the Spurs are always potentially in play for the finals. Not saying GSW aren't the favorites expected out of the West but we should all know what's expected is rarely what happens these days.
cavs can survie kyrie injuring himself...

but the finals will be that much harder..

with kyrie out, the offense will go way down..but the defense will go way up.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i saw GSW still is the ring leader...

right now i think rockets is the team that can take GSW down...

their fire power + capela and nene is going to cuz problems... very hard to defend..

spurs is 3rd to me because i find they are the one team that dont really play different season or play offs...

they are going to go in and do the same professional shyt they do...go in and execute.

Rockets would have a shot in a best of five, but they don't defend well enough to beat the Warriors (with a healthy Durant) in a 7 game series.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
So pop can trout out players like

Pau gasol
David Lee
Tony parker
Many ginobli
Patty mills
Etc and still have a top level defense but ty lue can't get one lineup to function
like lue said.. his line up changed so many times over the season.. and he aknowledge TT being tired.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Adam Silver is looking at the Eastern Conference Standings like:mjgrin: If the cavs lose tonight in SA they lose their 1st place spot:sadbron: Spurs are back to playing great ball and nobody should count out Kahwi for MVP just yet. Low key this could be an NBA Finals preview:mjpls:
Can't wait for that Bron getting pissed that Kawhi is checking in gif:lolbron:

lebronkawhi.gif