Signs that you laid the pipe down right

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah.. the universal sign is

:dead: after ya'll jus fukked.. she all sweaty and gives ZERO fukks about cleaning up or wiping off while you like

:jawalrus:

i usually find that very disgusting. i tell em to go clean up. thats why women be walking around with stank puccies....cuz of sh1t like that.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When she cleans your bathroom later. :jawalrus:

lol had a chick do this for me once. man, that chick was heaven sent. met her right after me and an ex broke up.

chick came through, in less 2 weeks of knowing me, she was in my nastyass bathroom knee deep scrubbing...scrubbing sh1t i aint even wanna touch...and it was my bathroom lol.

in her case though, i dont think it was the d1cking. she just really liked me

illadope

きんが
Daps
lol had a chick do this for me once. man, that chick was heaven sent. met her right after me and an ex broke up.

chick came through, in less 2 weeks of knowing me, she was in my nastyass bathroom knee deep scrubbing...scrubbing sh1t i aint even wanna touch...and it was my bathroom lol.

in her case though, i dont think it was the d1cking. she just really liked me

Hold up, you lettin her know where you live that soon? :ohhh:

EVILRICO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
When she goes around and brags about your d!ck game to her friends:leon:

Then her friends start call ing you for that d!ck:manny:

I LOVE THAT SH!T !!!!!!!!!!!:cheers:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
When she stands in line at midnight just to cop you that new Madden, and she aint your girl and you didn't even ask her too

Gotta love the young ones.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Hold up, you lettin her know where you live that soon? :ohhh:

man i live alone. the greatest benefit of living alone is being able to bring any chicks to the crib at any time u feel like it. i aint got time to be doign all that hiding sh1t yall be doing and besides i dont mess with chicks that i really aint feeling.

if i'm not feeling a chick, chances are pretty good i'll only fucck her once (if that) and never call back or want to meet up again. so there aint enough time for her to develop feelings to wanna do me harm.

Rufus Dufus

All Star
Daps
When you see your dikk covered in her cream.

I had a chick a few months ago that started drooling while I was hitting it.:laugh:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Her friends (who you've yet to even meet) suddenly add you to FB :win:

She starts offering to pay for night outs, just so ya'll can "chill" together.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
When she goes around and brags about your d!ck game to her friends:leon:

Then her friends start call ing you for that d!ck:manny:

I LOVE THAT SH!T !!!!!!!!!!!:cheers:

*daps* :myman: Gotta love when a chick recommends your D. I know it's a bit chauvinistic, but I personally like when I wake up and I see the chick washin' the dishes, especially after only hittin' it for the first time, and we ain't even datin' that serious. The D ignited her feminine notions and she gets to cookin' and cleanin' :jawalrus: