Side by Side comparison

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Getting nothing but incredible praise online from developers. Sony playing chess motherfukkers. :wow:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nope.

Y’all grasping for good enough is hilarious to me after all your talk over the last couple years :mjlol:
Basically the guy is saying this is a great leap from last gen to now but fanboys online are warring over stupid details that won't mean shyt when it drops but I know the X fans will say the Xbox One suffered because it was chiefly weaker and not due to price/flubbed marketing with the no used games/tv stuff.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Basically the guy is saying this is a great leap from last gen to now but fanboys online are warring over stupid details that won't mean shyt when it drops but I know the X fans will say the Xbox One suffered because it was chiefly weaker and not due to price/flubbed marketing with the no used games/tv stuff.
My how the tables have turned :mjlol:

33Degreed

Superstar Vet
Daps
Reppin
Bmf fairytale land
Microsoft can build a good box. But the software lately been
:stopitslime: Sony rushing to build the PlayStation5 at a pace to go against Microsoft is :lolbron: Microsoft is the best thing that happen to Sony lol. I mean if it wasn’t for them raising the bar. Sony wouldn’t be out here giving seminars about audio programming at the deep dive :mjlol:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Halo Infinite a Xbox One game. :mjlol:

The series X is not really a next gen console, all I've seen is old games on there. we want to see new games they showing us state of decay. That's the state the games is in really. :mjlol:

yall nikkaz stoopid.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Microsoft can build a good box. But the software lately been
:stopitslime: Sony rushing to build the PlayStation5 at a pace to go against Microsoft is :lolbron: Microsoft is the best thing that happen to Sony lol. I mean if it wasn’t for them raising the bar. Sony wouldn’t be out here giving seminars about audio programming at the deep dive :mjlol:

Xbox just took out the optical audio connection on the XSX. Won't be one.

Already removing features :wow:

You won't be able to connect your Xbox Series X to audio devices via optical ports | GamesRadar+

downgrade confirmed :troll :

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore