Side by Side comparison

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
Ask them where the games at and these nikkaz is naming studios.

Like wtf? Sony got HISTORY, they talking hope. A God of War 2 trailer would CRUSH anything MSFT even wants to talk about. This faux nerd culture with casual gamers is really annoying. Nikkaz do not even know the resolution of games they playing but quick to pull up a video because DF found out it was 1896P.

Bolded is absolutely true. Back when it was unveiled, it was one of the most hyped titles at E3. Then when it came out, it received 9s and 10s. If Sony did a show for consumers and unveiled a God of War 2 trailer, that alone would sell units. Marvel's Spider-Man 2 would also generate a ton of hype. And as far as we're concerned, right now FFVII Remake is a Sony-Exclusive, so if they decided to do a demonstration for what Boost Mode can do, that's another huge look.

What I've always cared about is the games that come out for said console. I'm a huge fan of JRPGs and Sony's first-party titles, so I'm naturally gonna be Team PlayStation. But a lot the debate (which is healthy) sounds like Gamecube vs. PS2 debate back in the day. Yeah, Gamecube was stronger than the PS2, but overall, did it really matter? Not saying that the Gamecube was trash, but looking at the legacy of the PS2... It's not even close. It's the library that I personally care about. Sony's studios have always delivered, and there's a lot of good will going into the PS5. And there's developers working on next-gen titles right now. I think if Sony has a console that might not be the strongest, but has the best ecosystem and overall experience for people, they'll be fine. The rest is up to game developers and their talents.

Xbox Series X looks incredible, and I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing what the new studios for Microsoft are going to create. It's good to create competition because nobody wants complacency. And I'm sure specs for tech are important, but none of this is going to matter if the games on the console aren't heat. But with all the studio acquisitions, I'm sure Microsoft knows to deliver this gen.

33Degreed

Superstar Vet
Daps
Reppin
Bmf fairytale land
How can Xbox series x utilize its full potential when it’s only a ported upscale system. It’s not a dedicated component toolset... Last of Us 2 will look better then anything a Xbox one X has ever done. Becus it’s also like Xbox series X. A good system but a port of Xbox one

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
How can Xbox series x utilize its full potential when it’s only a ported upscale system. It’s not a dedicated component toolset... Last of Us 2 will look better then anything a Xbox one X has ever done. Becus it’s also like Xbox series X. A good system but a port of Xbox one
:dahell: are you trying to say? Post is all over the place.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
giphy.gif

33Degreed

Superstar Vet
Daps
Reppin
Bmf fairytale land
That Ps5 reveal was Larry as hell. Corona Map in the background, and the Ps5 crowd ... lol that reveal felt like PlayStation5 was behind on progress or maybe Microsoft was ahead on progress. Idk something was off tho because it had a PlayStation 3 eerie vibe to the show

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This narrative was created by the Sony stans :mjlol: foundation
Halo Infinite a Xbox One game. :mjlol:

The series X is not really a next gen console, all I've seen is old games on there. we want to see new games they showing us state of decay. That's the state the games is in really. :mjlol:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Halo Infinite a Xbox One game. :mjlol:

The series X is not really a next gen console, all I've seen is old games on there. we want to see new games they showing us state of decay. That's the state the games is in really. :mjlol:
last of us 2 is a ps4 game the ps5 is really not a next gen console at all :mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A developer(Breakfall) just posted this on Resetera
If I had one wish it would be that people realize these upcoming consoles are immensely powerful, that multi-platform games will be nearly identical, and that the games in general are going to be phenomenal. It makes me sad to see all this warring instead of outright excitement. Your favorite games in the next generation are going to be wild.

(and, yes, the PS5 looks to be an incredible machine)
People are thinking this is going to be a PS2 to Xbox(original) gap.

Last edited: