SID VICIOUS....rules...the world....

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Sid Vicious is my 2nd favorite Wrestler after Ric Flair

He's The Greatest Big Man Ever

:ufdup:You Wanna Know Why

Because..............SID............ RULES..........THE.......WORLD......:demonic:

Falls to One Knee and :blessed:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Sid is every bit as worthy of Hof as Vader and taker, and he is alive to receive his flowers...it needs to be this year

“The Master and Ruler of The World” is reportedly headed into the WWE Hall of Fame. Mat Men’s Andrew Zarian reports that former WWE Champion “Sycho” Sid Vicious is expected to be inducted into the 2022 Class during WrestleMania 38 Weekend in Dallas. There is no word on who would induct Sid, but we will keep you updated.

https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2022/03/possible-wwe-hall-of-fame-spoiler-for-this-year/

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
“The Master and Ruler of The World” is reportedly headed into the WWE Hall of Fame. Mat Men’s Andrew Zarian reports that former WWE Champion “Sycho” Sid Vicious is expected to be inducted into the 2022 Class during WrestleMania 38 Weekend in Dallas. There is no word on who would induct Sid, but we will keep you updated.

https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2022/03/possible-wwe-hall-of-fame-spoiler-for-this-year/
Zarain is pretty legit because he doesn't hide when he knows, and doesn't know.

That makes me really, really glad. Sid is a legend, and i bet his ovation is crazy.

ChuckTaylor84

Penthouse Player
Supporter
Daps

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest

HOF class shaping up to best one of the GOATs

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
so far it's THE goat imo.

It would be great if they only induct monsters :heh: Lets get Bam Bam Bigelow and Demolition in there.

Luger is my next 'WWE hall of fame' campaign :salute:
Agreed breh, was gonna put GOAT initially

Taker, Vader and Sid a solid ass start for this class

Luger would be :wow: and I know he would have a helluva speech to give consider all the shyt he been going thru since WCW folded, not to mention had a great wrestling career too

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Random highlights:

Sid beats grumpy canadian for title...crowd loses their fukkin mind. Sid looks happy as hell with the psycho smile, and the SID chant breaks out. Ironically...Undertaker PULLS UP. Sid ain't scared of shyt :umad:

Here is sid vs some fat ass jobber, a complete loser whos' career certainly led to nothing, and Sid Destroys him

I POPPED BIG TIME. The coli thread was going crazy

And for no reason because we've seen it 100x , this is a GOAT entrance FOR REAL. The booked the right finish too. You can see Sid get hype as he realizes the crowd is fukkin with him. Peep the black kid, and Vladimir hyped as fukk for sid.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
fukk WWE FOR NOT NOMINATING HIM TO HOF BEFORE TODAY

tumblr_n6s1emAoYe1rnh8oao2_500.gif

goat