SID VICIOUS....rules...the world....

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
He didn't even want to do that move that broke his leg :dwillhuh:
Now the end of his career is just another thing WCW ruined :wow:
it came really close to ruining his life. He was completely mentally defeated after that, and in a shoot he talked about how long it took him to walk and rehab, it was way worse than a typical leg injury and he almost gave up.

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it came really close to ruining his life. He was completely mentally defeated after that, and in a shoot he talked about how long it took him to walk and rehab, it was way worse than a typical leg injury and he almost gave up.
I heard it was somehow worse than what happened to that kid from Louisville. Bone broke through the skin and everything.

I still can't bring myself to watch it.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Yeah Sid was the man back in the day...One of the coolest heels ever. The fact he had fans cheering him over HBK at his peak is :wow:

Everytime I always heard his theme, I was always thought about Unsolved Mysteries :mjlol:

That leg injury was some sick shyt tho....I remember watching it on nitro the night after it happened. My cousin tapped and kept showing it to me over n over and I was :whoa::damn:. ....

fukk wcw for having him to do that move off the top rope, because he needed some aerial moves to freshen in his moveset.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
[ame=[MEDIA=youtube]id=iGEISCc4F3s;m=4;s=15[/MEDIA] Michaels vs Psycho Sid Survivor Series 1996 3/3 - YouTube[/ame]
4:31
:russ: at the audible "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" before the 3 :wow:

*edit*
:laugh: @ superfan Vladimr at 6:57

11:52

POWERBOMB! POWERBOMB! POWERBOMB!

Leading the crowd in Sid chants :wow:

that's my softball playing, powerbomb dishing, redneck :to:

Lol at sid hitting the sunset flip from the outside lol. Jr was baffled

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
:salute: I never understood why he would dap the crowd when he was a heel though? The daps he gave out to the crowd during the 1996 Survivor Series at MSG when Sid and the MSG crowd ethered Michaels was :wow:

He commands respect, and he gives it back to those who acknowledge. Like a true, benevolent Master and Ruler of the World should.