sick of the lack of knowledge involving the magnifence of the lion over the tiger :

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
This thread reeks of bird-chested dudes who can only feel brave when they're rollin with a crew.

The tiger gets my vote for handling his business solo dolo.

:smugdraper:

:russ: expose yourself.

lions move in a pride. one dude 6-7 wifeys. :russ:

lion kills dolo, and leaves trivial hunting shyt to the lioness. and still eats first, :takedat:

the african lion is saluted world wide for several reasons :mjlol::salute:

Moody

Faroole ii geeya
Daps
Reppin
Puntland
I was all on board with this shyt till my brother told me that the typical "lion" roar you see in the movies is actually a tiger's roar. :mjcry:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
leave this here.

the hyena has the largest bite force of any land animal. but yet ..........................

giphy.gif

got a couple joints to do, i provided proof by experts and knowledge. yall keep c00ning for the racist asians who dont give a fck about anything black.

coli aint black :ohhh::salute:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
I was all on board with this shyt till my brother told me that the typical "lion" roar you see in the movies is actually a tiger's roar. :mjcry:

ok bro.

Which cat has the loudest roar?

The lion has the loudest roar of all the big cats. It's so loud it can reach 114 decibels (at a distance of around one metre) and can be heard from as far away as five miles. This volume is all to do with the shape of the cat's larynx

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
I used to think this board was Indian and white kids from the Midwest in disguise but I think some of you are animals that have somehow attained human intellect . Always making these animals versus animals threads on some blood vs crip shyt .

do yall just observe the ecosystem and then run home to blog about it or what :gucci:

In all seriousness different cultures have different ideals

to us of African descent yes the lion is revered. In Asia however the tiger, the white tiger especially is considered a holy beast. Different cultures bro that is all. Hell in the West black is vilified while white is considered good yet in the Eastern parts of the world white is considered evil and black is good

Foxtrot

All Star
Daps
:russ: expose yourself.

lions move in a pride. one dude 6-7 wifeys. :russ:

lion kills dolo, and leaves trivial hunting shyt to the lioness. and still eats first, :takedat:

the african lion is saluted world wide for several reasons :mjlol::salute:
Where do I start?
The male lion is a bum who simply lays in the cut and leaves the hunting to the females. Only time he gets to hunt is as a dry-dikk adolescent. And even then, he usually does it as a coalition with another exiled male sibling.

He becomes practically useless in the event of being ousted from his harem. Resorting to man-eating or preying on livestock.

The male tiger on the other hand, is the original HOH. An entire territory to himself, with a bunch of females who don't even know each other. A different female every night, instead of that polygamous Mormon "sister-wife" shyt.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Where do I start?
The male lion is a bum who simply lays in the cut and leaves the hunting to the females. Only time he gets to hunt is as a dry-dikk adolescent. And even then, he usually does it as a coalition with another exiled male sibling.

He becomes practically useless in the event of being ousted from his harem. Resorting to man-eating or preying on livestock.

The male tiger on the other hand, is the original HOH. An entire territory to himself, with a bunch of females who don't even know each other. A different female every night, instead of that polygamous Mormon "sister-wife" shyt.

you are naive because you too are a victim of white washing, let asians who said "black panther was like a torture for the eyes" let them tell you whose the superior animal.

shame about yall pride. video game nerds keep flooding the chinese takeways with your money when for just 3 dollars more you could get pepper steak and rice peas etc. people as a whole are dumb.

not one country has a tiger as an emblem.

the lion is the worlds greatest animal, it gets the lion share of praise because it has a lions heart.

white boys and c00ns get mad because africa only produces the worlds most glorious. :wow::wow:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
I used to think this board was Indian and white kids from the Midwest in disguise but I think some of you are animals that have somehow attained human intellect . Always making these animals versus animals threads on some blood vs crip shyt .

do yall just observe the ecosystem and then run home to blog about it or what :gucci:

In all seriousness different cultures have different ideals

to us of African descent yes the lion is revered. In Asia however the tiger, the white tiger especially is considered a holy beast. Different cultures bro that is all. Hell in the West black is vilified while white is considered good yet in the Eastern parts of the world white is considered evil and black is good

:ohhh: deep

BasketCase

Superstar
Daps
Facts. Lions are smaller but tougher and fight more. Their entire lives are war. There's a reason why people have always associated the lion with pride, bravery, and majesty. The tiger? Not so much.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Facts. Lions are smaller but are tougher and fight more. Their entire lives are war. There's a reason why people have always associated the lion with pride and majesty. The tiger? Not so much.

:wow: yep the tiger is known really for guile which is a solid trait but nothing of a prideful nature.

thats why its crouching most times, while the image of a lion is the wind blowing through its manes boastful.

Foxtrot

All Star
Daps
And I can tell the OP ain't up on his animal knowledge.

It is common practice for 2 male lion siblings to form a coalition in order to hold down a pride of females (also often related to each other).

Taking it in turns to mate with whoever happens to be in heat at the moment.

"No Jr, leave Uncle Dad alone. He need his 20 hour nap so he can be strong enough for Auntie Mom later."

:scust:. :dame:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
And I can tell the OP ain't up on his animal knowledge.

It is common practice for 2 male lion siblings to form a coalition in order to hold down a pride of females (also often related to each other).

Taking it in turns to mate with whoever happens to be in heat at the moment.

"No Jr, leave Uncle Dad alone. He need his 20 hour nap so he can be strong enough for Auntie Mom later."

:scust:. :dame:

:russ::russ: