Sicario (Official Thread)

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Movies basically showed how the war on drugs is a very gray area...

Certain approaches may not be ethical or even legal but necessary
sort-of but I think Brolin's line about wanting to "control" the trade instead of it essentially being the wild wild west out there was the main "message" of the movie. And the best way to do that is bring it under governmental regulation like alcohol and cigarettes are...if alcohol was illegal the same shyt would be going on down in mexico too

Oztradamus

Hold G's, Guns, and Grams...
Daps
Reppin
Chi-City
It pays homage to Scarface in a way... when Benicio Da Gawd utters "No te muevas cabronsito!" to Manuel Diaz.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
It pays homage to Scarface in a way... when Benicio Da Gawd utters "No te muevas cabronsito!" to Manuel Diaz.
Loved that

I used to say that shyt to my grandma all the time :heh:

tumblr_kqy98k4M7f1qzhiqwo2_540.png

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Low key Del Toro telling dude "keep eating" at the end was one of the most gully low key moves i seen in a movie in awhile...

"You should move to a small town somewhere where they still believe in the rule of law. You are not a wolf. This is the land of wolves now" :wow::wow::damn:

"I told you not to go into the bank Kate" :francis:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Low key Del Toro telling dude "keep eating" at the end was one of the most gully low key moves i seen in a movie in awhile...

"You should move to a small town somewhere where they still believe in the rule of law. You are not a wolf. This is the land of wolves now" :wow::wow::damn:

I hope Del Toro gets a oscar nod...he underplays his characters alot

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
D/L'd the leak and wasn't able to finish. Got kinda boring, but I'll try and watch again.

That scene at the border had me like.:why:Can they just do that.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
Gorgeous film
Sometimes I felt as confused as the Emily Blunt character as to what was happening, but maybe thats the point
I want a sequel with more Benicio but it probably wouldnt be as good if was more action oriented instead of drama

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Gorgeous film
Sometimes I felt as confused as the Emily Blunt character as to what was happening, but maybe thats the point
I want a sequel with more Benicio but it probably wouldnt be as good if was more action oriented instead of drama

I heard a rumor that there would be a sequel with Benecio's character