Siakam Spins & The Cs Grin: Official Pacers (#6) vs. Celtics (#1) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

Who wins?

• Celtics in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pacers in 4

• Pacers in 5

• Pacers in 6

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
Celtics mean serious business. They even won a game 2 for the first time in the playoffs. They now lead the East Finals 2-0

Brown ballhandling has improved compared to previous seasons. His handles are better now. 40 points tonight :gladbron:

Pacers are finished
1607997474-ayaoo.png

šŸ§¹šŸ§¹šŸ§¹šŸ§¹ 4-0 series sweep

Last edited:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
every playoff run jaylen generates more than Jayson. I'd be sitting there pissed at this popularity contest. Jaylen hit that last buzzer beater. Got 40. The other seasons he was at the function.,

Let me just wait for a Tatum vs Luka NBA finals so that Kyrie and Jaylen can put the work in and those guys get the credit

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Of course the Celts woulda been favored but they're gonna go 2-3 months without a meaningful game. There is zero suspense with these matchups.

We have to stop acting like this is the first second third or fourth time a team had an ā€œeasyā€ road to the Finals.

Where was this energy when the Nuggets didnā€™t play a single team that won more than 45 games in the playoffs last year?

Where was this energy when the Warriors got a cupcake path to the Finals in 2022 playing the Nuggets without Murray & MPJ, Grizzlies without Ja for half the series and a Mavs that was clearly in over their heads in the WCF?

What about the 2021 Suns playing the Lakers who lost AD during the series, Nuggets without Murray and Clippers without Kawhi?

It is what it is. You play whoā€™s in front of you, survive and advance

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Targeting him on defense has basically been our entire offensive gameplan lol. We're gonna have to switch it up if he doesn't return

I wanted to see this series. Tyrese good but Brunson ate him up and whoever was gonna advance between them was gonna run into Jrue and White. In actuality you gonna get all NBA but there's a difference between popularity and actuality. At the end of the day, the day gotta end.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
We have to stop acting like this is the first second third or fourth time a team had an ā€œeasyā€ road to the Finals.

Where was this energy when the Nuggets didnā€™t play a single team that won more than 45 games in the playoffs last year?

Where was this energy when the Warriors got a cupcake path to the Finals in 2022 playing the Nuggets without Murray & MPJ, Grizzlies without Ja for half the series and a Mavs that was clearly in over their heads in the WCF?

What about the 2021 Suns playing the Lakers who lost AD during the series, Nuggets without Murray and Clippers without Kawhi?

It is what it is. You play whoā€™s in front of you, survive and advance
It happens but don't act like the three teams Denver played last year aren't all much better than what Boston is facing this season.

charknicks

All Star
Daps
This year's East is worse than any LeBron year. I would kill to have 1-16 seeding.

This year, 1-16 would have been:
(1) Boston vs (16) Miami
(8) Milwaukee vs. (9) Phoenix
(5) LA Clippers vs. (12) Orlando
(4) Minnesota vs. (13) Indiana
(2) OKC vs. (15) LA Lakers
(7) Dallas vs. (10) New Orleans
(6) NY Knicks vs. (11) Cleveland
(3) Denver vs. (14) Philly

Final 4 would likely be: Boston vs Minnesota and Dallas vs. Denver

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Yeah, I had the Celtics in the Finals way earlier in the season so it's expected it just sucks they won't get a real challenge until the Finals. I know it's not their fault the 2 other best teams in the East couldn't stay healthy when it mattered so you can't really put blame on them for killing a team like the Pacers because they shouldn't even be here. From a neutral fan perspective the intriguing matchups didn't happen this year in the East but this shyt is all unpredictable anyway.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Did you have any suspense that they were going to lose to any of the teams they played? I didnā€™t :ld:
The Suns were favored to win against the Nuggets :camby:
The Suns were actually by far the favorites to make it out the West going into the playoffs
We're not gonna retroactively pretend that was seen as some easy series going in