Siakam Spins & The Cs Grin: Official Pacers (#6) vs. Celtics (#1) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

Who wins?

• Celtics in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pacers in 4

• Pacers in 5

• Pacers in 6

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t trust the Celtics. I get it. The Pacers are good but this should’ve been a 15+ point blowout. They got bailed out by incompetence from the Pacers.
I’m a C’s fan but people need to stop disrespecting this Indy team. They’re tough as nails

They’re too young to be worried about being worried :manny:

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
We just saw a series where Murray single handedly won the Nuggets two games vs the Lakers. Every superstar except has a #2 that can takeover when the main guy is off.
Except in Tatum's case he has a guy who is closer to him in talent level than any other "number 2". I'm done for the night man I don't even hate Tatum I just wanted to get jokes off lol

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Another win the media and Celtics fans will make it feel like a loss and I love it. The next 48 hours should be interesting.

For the past two weeks the dominant narrative has been that the Celtics haven’t been battle tested because they haven’t had to win close games. They should be happy with what they saw :hubie: