Siakam Spins & The Cs Grin: Official Pacers (#6) vs. Celtics (#1) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

Who wins?

• Celtics in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pacers in 4

• Pacers in 5

• Pacers in 6

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
😂🤣 Tatum just led them on every major category. 5th player to do that in the history of the NBA. Have a historic series and don’t win the MVP Brehs.

Google: Historic.
Yeah the voters simp for shooting percentages and PPG

But to fair, Brown had more notable plays like the game 1 game-tying shot or his game 4 heroics to stay in the game

I feel bad for Marcus Smart though :mjcry:

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
BSPN showin 360 aerial shot of a big ass is :mjgrin:

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
Mike Breen just said « this ECF series was Maybe the most competitive sweep in recent memory »

Last year’s WCF was closer and more competitive. Top seed Nuggets swept the veteran/star studded lakers but they had to fight hard for every win. They earned their NBA finals berth after a hard fought battle.
I remember when PG was on the Pacers and they got swept by the Cavs. Every game came down to the buzzer really. It was like a 12 point differential

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Well deserved for the cousin JB

Great defense in game 1. Game tying, miracle 3 at the end. 50% from the field

40 in game 2

24 in game 3 on 55.6% from the field

Started 1 for 7 in game 4. Took over and finished 10 for 15. Huge 3's during the comeback. Game tying shot on that step-through that he's perfected. Huge block on Nembhard. Game winning assist to D White for the corner 3.

I thought he'd win it before the series due to his scoring efficiency and defense against their key scorers. He's poised to win the Finals MVP for the same reason.

Jaylen Brown.

Snubbed for All Defense

Snubbed for All NBA

Make up for it with both Finals MVP's

Halfway there. All praises due to :wow: