Siakam Spins & The Cs Grin: Official Pacers (#6) vs. Celtics (#1) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

Who wins?

• Celtics in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pacers in 4

• Pacers in 5

• Pacers in 6

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Boston real lucky Denver is out...they'd pack them up easily

“How can you hate from outside of the club” ass nikkaz, let me guess….. these franchises.

Heat(If Jimmy was healthy)
Bucks(If Giannis and Dame were healthy)
Knicks(If Randle/Anonoby/Brunson were healthy)
Cavs(if Donovan Mitchell was Healthy)
Denver(if they were able to win vs 50+ winning team)

Would’ve beaten the Celtics these playoffs. Anyone else to add to this laundry list?

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
@UpAndComing you owe the Godfather Big AL an apology.

Having a superstar in your teams helps. Tatum triple teamed found Big Al for the Wide Open 3.

Forgive me Godfather Old Yeller Al Horford!!! :damn:. He was amazing tonight

Does someone know how to reverse this GIF ?

full

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
I have seen enough stupidity in this conference final series. I don’t even like the Celts but I hate to see dumb ass teams playing this late in the playoffs. I hate to see teams with sloppy and careless execution. I hate to see teams making dumb mistakes under pressure in crunch time. The fraud ass pacers only beat two severely depleted and injured teams to even get there in the ECF, Indiana is a fluky ass squad. Get the pacers the hell out of there, they don’t belong in the third round, they’re unfit for this stage. The lights are too bright for them, that’s why they became blind and lost their minds

Pacers become retarded as soon as the game goes into the 4th quarter . They are so goofy
1607997474-ayaoo.png

Last edited:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Toppin and Nesmith make the most boneheaded plays I've seen in a while :skip: always multiple dumb unforced turnovers with these two
toppin was a complete moron tonight. Like jesus christ dude. Have u ever SEEN a basketball before tonight? :dahell:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
That's what happens when a fraud team makes it so far
They're only here cause of injuries point blank period
Nah Pacers had this game and game 1 was all but won till 2 dumb ass mistakes in the last 8 seconds of regulation :snoop:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Seriously what were they thinking. Holiday is the type of player every championship team needs

In fairness the Bucks didn’t know Portland would flip Jrue to the Celtics

I do wonder if they still make the trade knowing that’s what happens

Let's wrap this shyt up cause I'm itching to see Kyrie against Boston in the Finals so let's get them there :mjgrin:

Him going Uncle Drew on them cacs gon be enough to make the founding fathers blood boil in the grave:mjgrin:

200w.gif

I would just like to point out that Kyrie hasn’t won a game in Boston since he stomped on the logo in the 2021 playoffs :mjpls:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I laughed when Boston added Jrue Holiday. I was wrong as hell. This just makes me appreciate Jimmy more. Jimmy made that man look washed last year. But it's clear Jrue still has it. His playoff defense and experience coming through. shyt...

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
In fairness the Bucks didn’t know Portland would flip Jrue to the Celtics

I do wonder if they still make the trade knowing that’s what happens

I would just like to point out that Kyrie hasn’t won a game in Boston since he stomped on the logo in the 2021 playoffs :mjpls:
I would also like to point out sir that Big Baby credited karma for Kyrie getting hurt because he stepped on "Lucky" the logo:mjpls:

May I also point out that this is a man about to serve Fed time, now is that really someone you guys want to associate with?:mjpls: